next f&f?

this is probably the most commonly asked question on this forum, but I must ask regardless....

when is the next F & F, in terms of historical trends?

uuuuhhh i didnt think u got the message but i heard there isnt one, they abolished the f&f, i mean they're jus rumors, i were in footlocker thinkinghow are they gonna stop the 50?? when this is prolly how they get rid of their inventory ITS A RECESSION LOL

have a friend that work in footlocker. They told me that there were trying to eliminate the FNF. But they decided to make FNF to 25% and the 50% for employeesto 40%. But this is just rumor right now. Its not official yet.

theirs no official word on anythin at this point.......

the new V.P. wanted to dead 50s.... but they know they need them even though they front they emp only....

they wanted to be on that Nike Tip and give emps 40% all the time, but then they dont know how it would work with release products (etc...)

its back and forth, sales are down, everywhere..... only limited +@!! sells out.... and even then in some places it still sits...

^^^Totally agree. How long have you been at Footlocker? I was just talking to my AM the other day, reminiscing on when they used to have clearance sales 2-3times a year. Shox and Jordans that had been released over a year ago clearanced down to $29-39. Now they just ship them to clearance stores, RTV them, or putthem on sale for $20 less than retail or leave them at full price. And we are in a recession. Do they really think they are gonna sell at full price when theyhaven't sold for over a year
eyes.gif

^Finishline FTW!
That's why i think FNL is being so successful, because after 2 weeks, most of their products go on sale.
They rather get profit as close to retail as possible, then risk them sitting on shelves when no one wants them months/years later.

I also miss Footlockers 2 for $90 deal, that used to push multiples and higher chance of accessories for the purchase since they just bought two shoes.
Company is going downhill, i think they should of offed buying other companies into Eastbay, and should of focused more on the company's infrastructure andimprove it internally.

damn i hope they keep FnF at 30 still for the public. its a shame i dont know anyone that works at FTL..

They just need to give a flat discount all the time to employees and to VIP members....

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

i saw online that the next f&f will be the weekend of jan 29-31
wow, that's soon. i miss the old days back in high school, where classmates that worked at champs and footlocker would hook me up during thesegreat sales.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by jmizzo

They just need to give a flat discount all the time to employees and to VIP members....

What do you think discount should be for VIP members.
20% for VIPs
40% for Employees

all the time, no restrictions...

it's difficult to justify buying much without copping with a discount. not much is worth it anymore

20% for VIPs
40% for Employees

My man knows
pimp.gif

VIP is useless, they need to do a 20% off for them to draw more loyal customers.

20% all the time would be an issue, youd have employees pocketing that differance in 20% cause not everyone would know it, then so much @+@# would berestricted it wouldnt be worth it.....

and i dont work for footlocker...

laugh.gif
if they end F&F.

I copped 11 pairs last year. 8 were purchased during F&F. 1 of the ones that weren't wasn't available at FTL, so I don't know if that counts.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

What do you think discount should be for VIP members.
20% for VIPs
40% for Employees

why in God's name would they give VIP members a full 20% off?? anybody can become a VIP member so basically you're saying that footlocker should justsell every product they have 20% below retail.. be realistic.. footlocker is a business, not a charity.. If they do make the discount a flat 40% I am sure theywill put limits on products that will make the extra 10% not worth it at all, so I am hoping that it will just stay the same with the 30% discount + EAweekends..

VIPs in any business should always get a better deal than the average consumer....yes 20%.....footlocker is making hand over fist money if they sell theseshoes at retail...that is why they let employees and have F&F events and still make money. I do believe that you should have to attain VIP status by buyinga certain amount of merchandise from Footlocker and Footlocker owned companies (Champs, eastbay, final score, etc....).....No asking for charity just volumediscounts...

VIPs in any business should always get a better deal than the average consumer....yes 20%.....footlocker is making hand over fist money if they sell these shoes at retail...that is why they let employees and have F&F events and still make money. I do believe that you should have to attain VIP status by buying a certain amount of merchandise from Footlocker and Footlocker owned companies (Champs, eastbay, final score, etc....).....No asking for charity just volume discounts...

yea that's what I would do, change the VIP program around to be similar to how OG Footaction had their starclub/goldclub. Anybody can join the program, butto gain VIP status you must spend however much they determine each year to keep that status, and as long as they do they get to renew their status. That orwhat I would do at that stage...make it somewhat like the winners circle program at finishline where once you're VIP, you get the 20%/30%/whatever discountto use, and if you're someone that spends $600 in the store compared to the $300 or whatever to become VIP, you get a special coupon that'll stack ontop of the special VIP status to make it maybe 50%, similar to the EA Sale for every time you "re-gained" VIP status within the same year(spent 2Xwhat was needed but you're already VIP).

I would work something like that...not my store though

Back
Top Bottom