next f&f?

NT member Anomaly posted in the Nike Outlet Forum that there will be a Friends And Family Sale At Footlocker from 1/28-1/30.

Foot Locker, FootAction and Champs Friends & Family Sale 1/28-1/30 with 25% off:

Foot Locker: FFJA328C

Foot Action: FFJAV28C

Champs: FFJA628C

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by thacamel

Apparently I have to post here until someone important enough confirms it. I was told this morning that there is supposed to be an Employee Appreciation and a Friends and Family sale next weekend at Footlocker/Footaction/Champs Sports/Lady Footlocker/Kids Footlocker. I will post here if and when I get the exact dates, times, percents off, etc

They should of waited until Mid February for tax time. Plus those new 16.5 might have been out. I heard it's monday and tuesday... Better file taxes early
Are the new Knicks, Hornets, Lakers and etc on the net or anywhere? I know the Hornets have been spotted but what else?

I'm using GC's.

Originally Posted by thekckid

it's difficult to justify buying much without copping with a discount. not much is worth it anymore

I pretty much don't buy ANY clothing, shoes or hats unless they are on sale.  You're right...nothings worth retail anymore.

And if it really were the end of FF...RIP Footlocker...not that they aren't close already.  They've been struggling for years.

I'm about to make an official FTL EA thread. But there is definitely some good stuff out there for this 50. Just off the tip of my head (depending on the exclusion list) my store has:

Freshwater Griffs
Fresh since 85 spizikes (I trashed my fire 3s)
XIIs
Those varsity Red AF1s
Lebrons (including the first colorway, and red carpets on possible stock locate)
air max 2009s

and that's just stuff I'm into... I don't know what yall guys want

Back
Top Bottom