Next Generation of Bboying (Break Dancing) Lil Demon

pimp.gif
 This little kid is sick with it (only 8 or 9 years old I believe):

(still have problems embedding, embed help is appreciated)

pimp.gif
 This little kid is sick with it (only 8 or 9 years old I believe):

(still have problems embedding, embed help is appreciated)

laugh.gif
 I'm not even into this, but little bro just made me throw on a windbreaker and try windmilling in my living room.

laugh.gif
 I'm not even into this, but little bro just made me throw on a windbreaker and try windmilling in my living room.

I mean the power moves speak for themselves but dudes swag on his freezes and uprock were
eek.gif
He destroyed dude
laugh.gif

I mean the power moves speak for themselves but dudes swag on his freezes and uprock were
eek.gif
He destroyed dude
laugh.gif

Indeed, I remember seeing this kid two years ago against another up coming little Bboy (Jalen aka J-styles).

It's nice to see the next generation step it up. Funny thing is in this clip alone, he topped every one of those power move sets that Milky used to do with ease (4-5 years ago).

Indeed, I remember seeing this kid two years ago against another up coming little Bboy (Jalen aka J-styles).

It's nice to see the next generation step it up. Funny thing is in this clip alone, he topped every one of those power move sets that Milky used to do with ease (4-5 years ago).

Nolan, I'm sure there are.

Stoned: You can argue for a roast but Milky did his thing.

Knicks: Can you elaborate on the acceptance of "light and shaking?"

Nolan, I'm sure there are.

Stoned: You can argue for a roast but Milky did his thing.

Knicks: Can you elaborate on the acceptance of "light and shaking?"

Lol.  Demon has good power moves but I always liked Jstyle's style better.  Jstyles's power is not as good as Demon's but overall I think he's the better dancer. 

Lol.  Demon has good power moves but I always liked Jstyle's style better.  Jstyles's power is not as good as Demon's but overall I think he's the better dancer. 

DAMN!
I'm in the train station like (O_O) right now.
Those cats were NOT playing with shorty and he gave them legit comp.Props
pimp.gif
Thanks for the vid OP.

DAMN!
I'm in the train station like (O_O) right now.
Those cats were NOT playing with shorty and he gave them legit comp.Props
pimp.gif
Thanks for the vid OP.

Back
Top Bottom