Next Generation of Bboying (Break Dancing) Lil Demon

4:20 mark.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by NolanDW

i wonder if there are any other bboys on nt.

Robotops Crew repping Ann Arbor, MI, you can youtube us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

i just started like barely less than 2 years ago, i just run with my college

i got took born's workshop when i was over in europe
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

pimp.gif
Word, good stuff homie! Yeah, a few of my friends are actually with Born in Chicago right now, showing him around, then driving him back to Ann Arbor for a battle this Saturday. Born loves 2 things: Smoking, and fresh kicks
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've chilled with Domkey, Bangroc, Nautyone, Benny Ben, and a couple of other dope bboys. Where are you from?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

pimp.gif
Word, good stuff homie! Yeah, a few of my friends are actually with Born in Chicago right now, showing him around, then driving him back to Ann Arbor for a battle this Saturday. Born loves 2 things: Smoking, and fresh kicks
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've chilled with Domkey, Bangroc, Nautyone, Benny Ben, and a couple of other dope bboys. Where are you from?

dunno how to emb vids but this kid who is only 9-10 compared to these kids from my local area makes these kids look horrible...

dunno how to emb vids but this kid who is only 9-10 compared to these kids from my local area makes these kids look horrible...

Lil demon is that dude. He's definitely improving as well. Before he was strictly a power head And it showed in his first battle with jalen. The second battle was completely different. Demon stepped his whole game up. I'd like to see Lil demon vs pocket. Pocket is so crazy w his power it almost makes up for him not having any style.

Lil demon is that dude. He's definitely improving as well. Before he was strictly a power head And it showed in his first battle with jalen. The second battle was completely different. Demon stepped his whole game up. I'd like to see Lil demon vs pocket. Pocket is so crazy w his power it almost makes up for him not having any style.

Back
Top Bottom