Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by StonedFace

dude got served

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

l0lz

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Lil demon is that dude. He's definitely improving as well. Before he was strictly a power head And it showed in his first battle with jalen. The second battle was completely different. Demon stepped his whole game up. I'd like to see Lil demon vs pocket. Pocket is so crazy w his power it almost makes up for him not having any style.

I youtubed the second battle.  Damn, both kids are crazy. And both are good at areas where the other isn't. I swear if you combine the two you'd get the perfect bboy.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Lil demon is that dude. He's definitely improving as well. Before he was strictly a power head And it showed in his first battle with jalen. The second battle was completely different. Demon stepped his whole game up. I'd like to see Lil demon vs pocket. Pocket is so crazy w his power it almost makes up for him not having any style.

I youtubed the second battle.  Damn, both kids are crazy. And both are good at areas where the other isn't. I swear if you combine the two you'd get the perfect bboy.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by NolanDW

i wonder if there are any other bboys on nt.

Robotops Crew repping Ann Arbor, MI, you can youtube us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

i just started like barely less than 2 years ago, i just run with my college

i got took born's workshop when i was over in europe
pimp.gif
Word, good stuff homie! Yeah, a few of my friends are actually with Born in Chicago right now, showing him around, then driving him back to Ann Arbor for a battle this Saturday. Born loves 2 things: Smoking, and fresh kicks
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've chilled with Domkey, Bangroc, Nautyone, Benny Ben, and a couple of other dope bboys. Where are you from?

Nice sounds like an NT Bboy Summit/Session should go down in the future. Let me know if you guys are ever in Cali. And I agree, Pocket vs. Lil Demon would be a dope match up. Right now of all the kids coming up Lil Demon is the most well rounded, with Pocket being good in power and Jalen in Style. Peace.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

pimp.gif
Word, good stuff homie! Yeah, a few of my friends are actually with Born in Chicago right now, showing him around, then driving him back to Ann Arbor for a battle this Saturday. Born loves 2 things: Smoking, and fresh kicks
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've chilled with Domkey, Bangroc, Nautyone, Benny Ben, and a couple of other dope bboys. Where are you from?

Nice sounds like an NT Bboy Summit/Session should go down in the future. Let me know if you guys are ever in Cali. And I agree, Pocket vs. Lil Demon would be a dope match up. Right now of all the kids coming up Lil Demon is the most well rounded, with Pocket being good in power and Jalen in Style. Peace.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nice. i'm from va. haven't been around the scene long enough to hang with the pros yet but i've been able to see a lot of good dancers since i've started in person.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nice. i'm from va. haven't been around the scene long enough to hang with the pros yet but i've been able to see a lot of good dancers since i've started in person.

Back
Top Bottom