Next installment of Super Smash Bros. has started

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I have played melee more than all games I've played combined. I will own anyone with captain falcon.
if you were really that good, like wavedashing, shorthopping, knowing infinites and what not, Cap was a standard

hey Frostypoptart you would know... what's that video called of that epic comeback between marth and falco on yoshi's island?

I used to do tourney and was good, but skill is all lost now plus i don't have the systems

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

SMASH BROTHERS SUCKS
Nice sarcasm

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
They're gonna messed this up same as mario party

MAN! Mario Party has fallen off so hard!

Mario Party 2 & 3 were 
pimp.gif

I have played melee more than all games I've played combined. I will own anyone with captain falcon.
If all else failed I'd suicide you with Kirby

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If all else failed I'd suicide you with Kirby

laugh.gif
or with ganon or bowser
laugh.gif

Nice...I hope they give Cap his OG Smash strength...that Falcon Flip was a legit killshot at anything over 60%...

UMVC3 is barely better than melee which is a 10 year old game, and i only think thats because some of the dust is finally settling in

Originally Posted by M4rioL

hey Frostypoptart you would know... what's that video called of that epic comeback between marth and falco on yoshi's island?

I used to do tourney and was good, but skill is all lost now plus i don't have the systems

M2K VS DASHIZWIZ ROM 3. im so mad i know this...
laugh.gif

I posted it back when this thread was relevant but apparently its gone now. was the right one.

I never get to much into rumors until its official announcements so who ever is gonna make it should have some valid reason to be there.

Only just recently found out about the PS version of Smash called PlayStation All-Stars, which has God of War, Katamari and Rappa Pappa in it + others as well. did anyone look into it?

Am I the only one that really and truly enjoyed the N64 version over the rest? Well even though I only played the GameCube version.

What is this? They just added Rosalina from SMG.

please not another Peach.

mean.gif

What is this? They just added Rosalina from SMG.

please not another Peach.

:smh:  
real talk she seems like she may be a good addition especially with what they showed of her moveset
also seems like she may be a heavy character (because she kinda tall)

So there was actually a Smash Bros thread this entire time? (necro'ed)

I guess this is relevant with the Dec. 7th release of Smash Ultimate coming

Back
Top Bottom