NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2017-2018 SEASON

Im surprised a new thread for this season wasn't started. This thread would have been crazy a few years ago with all the OBJ cleats and AJ11's.

Can anybody tell me what the name of the high nike socks are that most college players are wearing?

Yeah. The knee high ones. You will find Nike NFL socks, minus the team color blocking on eBay as well. The solid colors pop up every now and then.

I don't even play anymore but if they release those 1s like they did the 11s this year I'm all over it.

IMG_20190106_161931.jpg

^, those CJ81 Trainer Maxes are some of my favorite Nike trainers of all time, I really liked his line, too bad he retired too early before it could really get started. Jalen switching to adidas was really surprising to me; he had some absolutely nasty PE JB cleats.

Any of y'all know what the armbands are that the lsu players or Jamal Adams of the Jets wear?

Any of y'all know what the armbands are that the lsu players or Jamal Adams of the Jets wear?

I believe those are 2” or 1 1/2” Nike or unbranded wristbands. Sporting goods stores use to carry that size but I haven’t checked in awhile.

Why are Jordan brand receiver gloves impossible to find? :lol:

Great question. You can find Jordan Brand eye black stickers, belt towels and hand warmers but no gloves. Team issued pairs pop up every now and then on eBay and secondary sites.

In the grand scheme of things Nike could care less about AB. Nike football athletes in general are going to be second tier because for whatever reason off of the field it just don’t correlate. The fact that OBJ hasn’t even get his very own, 100% newly designed signature shoe or cleats should tell you all you need to know. It will be interesting to see if AB sticks with the same cleats and gloves he has been wearing for a better part of two years.

Back
Top Bottom