NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2017-2018 SEASON

Cleat plate looks like the Venom symbiote or something lol. I like how it says only 12 pairs of the Russ Wilson PE will be released in his size 12.5. What's even the point of that?? Super limited release for a QB that isn't like super exciting or anything like that.

Read the same thing and thought that was super weird. They had a FSR on Eastbay when they briefly had them up a couple of days ago.

For some reason I like those Sensory Turfs. Will cop when they go on sale.

Anyone tried on or have the new Elite's? Been wanting to try them but no Niketown in Denver or Richards has them yet.

Nike needs to get a little more creative, visually with their gloves

Last edited:
Oregon surplus sale May 6th...prepare for a flood of team issued gear to follow on eBay.

If they are any gloves or cleats would be great.

Shoot 90% of that stuff is going to end up on eBay anyways.

We need some Eugene people on here who attend the surplus sale lol

Multiple, larger sizes of Vapor Untouchable 2's have hit the 'Bay. Not as much stuff then I expected.

Snagged a pair of the White/Green Untouchable 2's in my size for 110 shipped. Will post pics when they come in!

I moved on from Nike merchandise.

Playing competitive men's flag football for the summer. Gloves, I use Cutters, which is one of the best gloves I ever put on. Nike runs down so quickly and they don't even stick after a month.

Rocking the Cheetah adizero cleats by adidas, and these are really light and I feel no restriction at all.

I think the 40yd dash pair from the combine sold out again on a restock. Want more from the animal pack, waiting on sales or some potential adidas coupons.

Anyone have the ultra boost cleats? What do you think? Worth the price?
Got the pair of the Silver ones from the Super Bowl drop. Was not impressed at all. I thought they didn't have enough lockdown for my liking, heel kept slipping a little and that's a huge no-no for me personally. Comfort was okay but I was super disappointed in the amount of boost in the cleat, super stiff and thin in comparison to the boost in an Ultra Boost. Hope this helped man!

Yes, thanks man! The I Know Football guy also said he had a little slippage. I'm going to an adidas D2 school this fall and I get cleats but the 5 stars have never been my favorite because they're not the most comfortable to me, kinda hurt sometimes! So I've been trying if I want to spend my own money to snag a pair! Wish I could just try them on somewh:rolleyesere

IMG_7694.JPG

They look fire

(not my pic btw)

Last edited:
Derwin James is gonna be blowing up dudes in that first cleat you posted :D

he not wearing those

those are cleats for linemen

he wearing the untouchable pros i have

i posted my pair earlier in this thread

Back
Top Bottom