NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2017-2018 SEASON

Anyone think these would be good for really firm ground soccer (almost like baseball infield in some places since it’s a lacrosse practice field)? The past few years of Nike soccer cleats are killing my fit, especially in the toe box.

These will be just fine for that playing field surface. The plate on this cleat can be used for synethic or natural fields.

These are just randomly dropping every where. If they dropped on Shoe Palace they have to be dropping again or more wide spread across websites. My programmed *** doesn’t want to pay for shipping!

Props for the direct link.

Can’t believe resellers really jumped on these to flip (looking at NDC). Glad I stepped away from the shoe game years back.

Finally got through using a VPN and was able to get those Concord Mids from SP!

Concords for Sunny Days and the All Blacks for Rainy Days for football :smile:

These will be just fine for that playing field surface. The plate on this cleat can be used for synethic or natural fields.

These are just randomly dropping every where. If they dropped on Shoe Palace they have to be dropping again or more wide spread across websites. My programmed *** doesn’t want to pay for shipping!

Props for the direct link.

Shoe Palace with the quick shipping after I got the order in around 1030 PM pacific time last night. The last Jordan Cleat I remember to come out was the Retro 7....not sure what those numbers were like. Interested to see what SP's numbers are like because it seems there's still some in stock - and NDC hasn't dropped the mids yet.

Shoe Palace with the quick shipping after I got the order in around 1030 PM pacific time last night. The last Jordan Cleat I remember to come out was the Retro 7....not sure what those numbers were like. Interested to see what SP's numbers are like because it seems there's still some in stock - and NDC hasn't dropped the mids yet.

Jordan Brand has done a TON of softball / baseball cleats as of late...4s, 7s, 12s, 9s but the last true football cleat I can remember was the 6s in the 'Oreo' color way. For me it was terrible because it had so much heel slippage.

Checked again this morning and it still looks like a FSR. Hopefully re-sellers realized you will never make money off of a football cleat and these sit for those that want them or like me, we get a free shipping option, lol.

F7D55E00-FED7-4E93-9E9C-63B1383B02C8.jpeg
Wasn’t expecting the lows.

Upon trying them on both feel much lighter than I expected. TTS.

The mids are next.

Narrow: Hard to tell because I only wore them around the house but I would say NO.

Comfortable: See above but just trying them on they felt good. I always wonder about lock down because of those 6s but there didn't feel like any slippage. Probably not as good as the 7s.

Best way I can say it is they feel like an 11 minus the full length Air.

Had to scoop the concord lows. Really have no business buying two pairs but cool greys might also be a must. This was such a pleasant surprise after the mess that was the 3 golf shoe release.

Hopefully they're around next pay.

Only on shoepalace right?

As of right now, yes. They were on Eastbay earlier but sold out and then were pulled from the website. As others have hinted in this thread and my guess is that the mids will see a full release sometime soon.

First video posted on youtube:

Hopefully we get an on feet and performance review (or someone running around in them to that extent)

Mine are supposed to come in on Wednesday. I got a game that night and Thursday night. I’ll let y’all know my thoughts next week if they break in properly

You gotta get a touchdown though

Back
Top Bottom