nfl authentic jersey question

Discussion in 'General' started by 23mjordan45, Dec 20, 2009.

1. 23mjordan45

23mjordan45

2. needsomejays

needsomejays

its not exactly what they wear on the field, but its obviously the closest thing too it, and i dont know much about sizing, but

hopefully someone else can help out

3. mateen cleaves

mateen cleaves Banned

depending on your size, its not gonna fit tight. unless you are pretty fat and get a small jersey then you will get that feel but authentics are all loose.

4. jerseymizzle

jerseymizzle

a lot of people will tell you authentics are a fraud and they aren't close to gamers. but unless you want to spend a grip on a gamer, it's closeenough.
    the pre-made jerseys of popular players are going to be lower quality than a customized authentic, as long as the store uses EPS.
    football fanatics is the only such store i could find that offers the white authentics. otherwise you can go to eastbay for the red one (and get it forcheaper...i think they're still running 20% off gift cards?)

as far as sizing...they're pretty loose, if you're going for something fitting you might have to take it somewhere for alterations.

5. 23mjordan45

23mjordan45

yea i want it small because the on fields look small and tight and the sleeves to be short and tight also..thats how i want it to be and my hs jersey is an xland it fits tight and i played line

6. reigndrop

reigndrop

All the ones on field have custom fit profiles too them. I don't know what your size is, but 50 isn't really tight. 48 is Medium, 50 Large, etc. Youhave to keep in mind that the jerseys on field are 'tight' because they have pads on underneath. Unless, you're a big guy, it's pretty hard toget that tight look.

7. cedric ceballos 1995 lakers

cedric ceballos 1995 lakers Banned

i got my white patrick willis authentic done through football fanatics just because of that.

i ended up getting a few of the older jaguars authentic from them too since the customized jags authentics were $129 and i had coupon codes to stack on top ofthat.

eps quality on the numbers is nice. its too bad the nfl set it up that only stores with a nfl or reebok liscence can send stuff to them now. i wouldn'tmind stocking up on blanks and sending them to customize for me if the nfl didn't ruin that.

8. shaunhillftw49

shaunhillftw49

Wanna trade?^ I have a XL Otis Amey and I'll throw in my Hill jersey. He beat the Bengals so you know hes good

9. 23mjordan45

23mjordan45

patrick willis = superman hahaha but i just want the jersey to feel tight and the sleeves to be in a short length not past the elbows but higher than theelbows like half way higher. you think these "authentic" nfl jerseys will do it if i get a sz 50? but not planning to get a gore i want now acrabtree,willis, or coffee jersey!

10. wildout4

wildout4

on the field authentics are made to fit over shoulder pads. i dont think the authentics available to us are the same.

11. chiva1908

chiva1908

hell nah, they feel baggy, def not tight.

12. ham city

ham city Banned

This is a must for me. I have two authentic jerseys, if I'm droppin two bills that $@%% is gonna look right. Altered side seams and cuffedarm openings for me. No cleaner way to rock a jersey. [​IMG]