NFL Authentic Jerseys Vol. Reebok

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Reebok sucks I refuse to buy one unless it is real cheap; I bought a Brian Westbrook authentic for $70

it's a size 48 (Medium) and the thing fits like an XL

The NFL shouldn't let Reebok get away with the crap they do; it's the same with their NHL jerseys
Honestly you might have your sizes mixed up because most jerseys a 48 is a xl and 52 is xxl and so forth.

no 48 is a M; I checked Reebok and the NFL site
46 is a S

Originally Posted by Dimelo

get your weight up OP

2upqw6t.gif

Not trying to be a fatass like you.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Reebok sucks I refuse to buy one unless it is real cheap; I bought a Brian Westbrook authentic for $70

The NFL shouldn't let Reebok get away with the crap they do; it's the same with their NHL jerseys
Honestly you might have your sizes mixed up because most jerseys a 48 is a xl and 52 is xxl and so forth.

no 48 is a M; I checked Reebok and the NFL site
46 is a S

I really did not know this.

laugh.gif

I always went by NBA jersey sizing.

WindyCityWholsale is legit. The main word is wholsale. I'm gonna post the comparison pics pretty soon.
Edit: I compared a size 44 game worn jersey to a 52 on field authentic. Feel free to ask any questions.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

windy city wholesale are NOT authentic. Theres a reason why the cost is so low.

Not saying the jerseys don't look decent, but they're not the real deal. Close though.
indifferent.gif

stop posting

Stillin my bad like my man up thread I went by NBA sizing also. Learn something new everyday.

Sz 48 does fit like an XL.The Puma authentic fit way better.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Isn't Nike taking over next year? If so, wouldn't the reebok go on sale soon?
basically...just wait till da end of da season.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Most of the sites already are sold out of the authentics that I wanted in the size I wanted (46 or 48). Will they restock before the season you think?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Most of the sites already are sold out of the authentics that I wanted in the size I wanted (46 or 48). Will they restock before the season you think?
Why would there be a re-stock? I'm sure production has completely stopped from Reebok.

can anyone let me know where i can get a tebow infant jersey? i have looked everywhere and its either sold out or they dont carry it.

Thanks

Any other sellers or stores that sell authentic steelers in stock with 46 or 48?

Also any idea what size 48 was in Nike authentic back in the day?

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

WindyCityWholsale is legit. The main word is wholsale. I'm gonna post the comparison pics pretty soon.
Edit: I compared a size 44 game worn jersey to a 52 on field authentic. Feel free to ask any questions.

Where the hell did you get a size 44 or even a 46 game worn at? I have trouble finding game worn's period
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Where the hell did you get a size 44 or even a 46 game worn at? I have trouble finding game worn's period
laugh.gif

This. 
nerd.gif

Can we turn this into the official NFL authentic jersey thread thats not limited to size 46 or reebok? move it to the sneaker showcase. Might as well since we are all here.

Back
Top Bottom