NFL fans with teams out the playoffs, who ya got?

Cowboy fan, probly rooting for the Eagles and Jets to make it, I don't mind the Colts, also don't mind the pack, would even be cool with the bears going, dont like the falcons

Cowboy fan, probly rooting for the Eagles and Jets to make it, I don't mind the Colts, also don't mind the pack, would even be cool with the bears going, dont like the falcons

49ers fan. Easier to root for an AFC team, cuz they're not really seen as rivals. So, Patriots or Ravens? Gotta respect the Pats ability to compete year after year with this system that encourages parity. Ravens cuz they're Pittsburgh's best rival.

If I had to pick a NFC team... Packers cuz of Rodgers? New Orleans is fun to root for cuz that city is still suffering so much (kinda like how I like rooting for Detroit).

49ers fan. Easier to root for an AFC team, cuz they're not really seen as rivals. So, Patriots or Ravens? Gotta respect the Pats ability to compete year after year with this system that encourages parity. Ravens cuz they're Pittsburgh's best rival.

If I had to pick a NFC team... Packers cuz of Rodgers? New Orleans is fun to root for cuz that city is still suffering so much (kinda like how I like rooting for Detroit).

I REALLY want to see Vick go down to ATL in the NFC title game
pimp.gif
. Although that would require Charlie Jesus Christ Whitehurst to take out NO
laugh.gif

I REALLY want to see Vick go down to ATL in the NFC title game
pimp.gif
. Although that would require Charlie Jesus Christ Whitehurst to take out NO
laugh.gif

I'm rooting for the Eagles (pains me as a Cowboys fan.. But Vick has always been my guy)

Personally I think it will be Eagles vs. Colts..... For the Colts the urgency they needed the last 4 games that they got will be a huge benefit going into the playoffs..

Praying if Vick makes it he has the game of his life (i.e. vs. ******** on MNF but on a Superbowl Stage)

I'm rooting for the Eagles (pains me as a Cowboys fan.. But Vick has always been my guy)

Personally I think it will be Eagles vs. Colts..... For the Colts the urgency they needed the last 4 games that they got will be a huge benefit going into the playoffs..

Praying if Vick makes it he has the game of his life (i.e. vs. ******** on MNF but on a Superbowl Stage)

please no NE, pitt , jets or chicago....

im cool with ravens/colts vs atl/philly, seattle would be funny though

please no NE, pitt , jets or chicago....

im cool with ravens/colts vs atl/philly, seattle would be funny though

Niners fan here. I want to see the seachickens get destory by the saints, so ppl wouldn't waste their time with that joke of a team. And I want to see the Ravens take it all.

Niners fan here. I want to see the seachickens get destory by the saints, so ppl wouldn't waste their time with that joke of a team. And I want to see the Ravens take it all.

usually i root for my distant 2nd favorite team the chargers during this time but since theyre out, i'll probably root for vick. other than that anyone but the pats.

usually i root for my distant 2nd favorite team the chargers during this time but since theyre out, i'll probably root for vick. other than that anyone but the pats.

Anybody out the NFC but the Eagles and anyone out the AFC but the Patriots...I like the Packers and Colts in the Superbowl.

Anybody out the NFC but the Eagles and anyone out the AFC but the Patriots...I like the Packers and Colts in the Superbowl.

Cowboys fan here. I'm going with the 2 best coaches in the playoffs. I'm kinda torn on the AFC side, Tomlin vs. Belicheat. Sean Payton is the best coach on the NFC side, I'm looking for a repeat.

Saints vs. Patriots (if not Pats, the Steelers)

Cowboys fan here. I'm going with the 2 best coaches in the playoffs. I'm kinda torn on the AFC side, Tomlin vs. Belicheat. Sean Payton is the best coach on the NFC side, I'm looking for a repeat.

Saints vs. Patriots (if not Pats, the Steelers)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I want to see...
... Vick succeed.
... Peyton succeed.
... Pats lose.

So if the Patriots end up playing either the Colts or Eagles, I'd love seeing Vick or Peyton come away with the W.
Exactly.

I want to see...
... Vick succeed.
... Peyton succeed.
... Pats lose.

So if the Patriots end up playing either the Colts or Eagles, I'd love seeing Vick or Peyton come away with the W.
Exactly.

I want to see...
... Vick succeed.
... Peyton succeed.
... Pats lose.

ska you love boston and our teams, don't front
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom