NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by bullets14

Nike huarache 2 lacrosse cleats. I'm surprised that someone is using them. They don't have great support

I thought that's what they were but I only found the lax ones. Thanks! In terms of not having support do you mean ankle or surface?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by bullets14

Nike huarache 2 lacrosse cleats. I'm surprised that someone is using them. They don't have great support

I thought that's what they were but I only found the lax ones. Thanks! In terms of not having support do you mean ankle or surface?
Every time ive worn them I have had a loose fit in the toebox allowing my foot to slide and roll over the side of the cleats. and i felt that my heel would roll off to the side. So i guess in general they dont have great support. At least for my foot.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

*Honey Badger Fears NO MAN*
http://deadspin.com/58746...sion-a-video-compilation

I thought the Honey Badger references were a little much, but until I watched that video, I didnt think he was that obsessive in saying it throughout the game.   You would think Honey Badger were his first and last names.  The LSU Tigers mascot wearing the faux honey badger costume was a bit much.  Football being a team sport, it was weird to see an obsession to a single player like that from the school.  I could see that obsession in the NFL, but it was a bit much!

my new football elites just got delivered. so sick. online, the white ones looked like they had a grey strip on the back, but they actually have a black one. when you flip the inside top part out, it says BEAST

@cutthroat yeah. And he played like crap in the game.. Good thing he didn't win the heisman. Pretty overrated IMO. Overhyped bye everyone

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

I got the black/red and white/red and they say "GO HARD" 

how do those fit? some of the nike socks have been running real big lately, are they like the basketball elites?

Originally Posted by chiefs84

my new football elites just got delivered. so sick. online, the white ones looked like they had a grey strip on the back, but they actually have a black one. when you flip the inside top part out, it says BEAST

Can you post some pictures please?  
Did anyone who clicked on the link for the football socks notice that Nike.com changed the photos over the last few days?  The first time I checked out the link, It appeared as if the black/gray had two different pairs.  One pair with a distinctly lighter gray color as the contrast color.  The same for the white/black pairs: one pair with White/black and one pair with white/gray.  Now it appears that the two sets of socks are the same color for the black/gray and the white/black.  Did anybody else notice this?

I will try tomorrow. yeah they are both the same. And they both have the black design on the back, I checked the website because I was confused when I got them. It looks like they did change the pictures. I don't mind they are the same, because Im gonna trade a white pair for a black pair my friend got.

They are pretty thin compared to the basketball versions. The traction is excellent due to a flywire inspired cage on the bottom. I also will see how these are tommorow. I can't wait till April when the ones with pro combat padding come out.

Yeah they noticeably thinner, and the web design on the bottom helps keep it locked to your foot.

^ why didnt Nike put the padding on these?

They are pretty thin compared to the basketball versions. The traction is excellent due to a flywire inspired cage on the bottom. I also will see how these are tommorow. I can't wait till April when the ones with pro combat padding come out.
Padding as in the double fabric areas of the Nike Elite Basketball socks?  Any photo's of the socks with padding?

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Padding as in the double fabric areas of the Nike Elite Basketball socks?  Any photo's of the socks with padding?
http://niketalk.com/topic/243042/Wh...al-Crew-socks-SOCKS-FTW?page=183#.Tw7cHW9SS0c 
post #3646

I wonder why they didn't include padding in these...and why are they thinner?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

does anyone have any inside/unofficial pics or info on the 2012 NFL unis or sideline gear?

I hope we some teaser of some sort soon, 3 months of waiting is gonna make me mad. So is it true that each team will get there current uni with a swoosh and pro combat material and a PC System of Dress? (ex. texans battle red day uni)

does anyone have any inside/unofficial pics or info on the 2012 NFL unis or sideline gear?

I hope we some teaser of some sort soon, 3 months of waiting is gonna make me mad. So is it true that each team will get there current uni with a swoosh and pro combat material and a PC System of Dress? (ex. texans battle red day uni)

PC System of a dress is just the materials and under layers.  You are talking about pro combat rivalry uniforms which use PC system of a dress, but with a unique appearance.  Battle Red uniforms would just be alts, not PC rivalry uniforms.  There has been no indication that PC rivalry uniforms will be a part of Nike's deal with the NFL.  NFL teams and the NFL are stillv ery strict with their uniforms.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

PC System of a dress is just the materials and under layers.  You are talking about pro combat rivalry uniforms which use PC system of a dress, but with a unique appearance.  Battle Red uniforms would just be alts, not PC rivalry uniforms.  There has been no indication that PC rivalry uniforms will be a part of Nike's deal with the NFL.  NFL teams and the NFL are stillv ery strict with their uniforms.
ok thanks, it gets kinda confusing. I hope we get some rivalry unis though and some nice replica jerseys because the reebo k ones are trash

^are those socks volt or white?

Back
Top Bottom