NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

I wonder what size is the helmet and is it the actual on field helmet or replica?

I might scoop it

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I wonder what size is the helmet and is it the actual on field helmet or replica?

I might scoop it
yeah its a replica. they have mini ones too!

awwww man forget that

I want a on field helmet not no replica

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

awwww man forget that

I want a on field helmet not no replica

I know the president of the company that made them and they are the same except for the chin-strap.

Has anyone had experience with Nike Pro Compression Performance Football sock?
What's the difference between those and the Pro Compression (No performance tagged behind it)

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Anyone have any information on these adidas socks:

They're ugly and adidas made them to copy Nike and UA, but everything adidas makes has to have 3 huge stripes so that's why they look like this.  No idea if they will be available or why anybody would want them.

No one bid the volt ones lol , Im trying to win it
happy.gif

I ordered a pair of the Jordans, then got a email that they were out of my size
frown.gif
  My recent acquisitions. Can't wait till next week when my other stuff comes in. 

-Navy Gloves
-Superbad 3 TDs
-Football Elite Socks
-Random Laces

m223582998.jpg

Originally Posted by aswada

I ordered a pair of the Jordans, then got a email that they were out of my size
frown.gif
  My recent acquisitions. Can't wait till next week when my other stuff comes in. 

-Navy Gloves
-Superbad 3 TDs
-Football Elite Socks
-Random Laces

m223582998.jpg
Where did you get the LSU and Michigan St gloves from? And how recently?
I got the same "out of your size" message as well from Eastbay.

got these a little while back, robby engram PE, size 11.5, cant wear them though, message me or check out my ebay

Originally Posted by cutthroat

I got them like a while ago.  Right when they came out.  I was referring to the Jordans that were out of size.  They have the Army gloves on sale at nike.com

Originally Posted by aswada

I got them like a while ago.  Right when they came out.  I was referring to the Jordans that were out of size.  They have the Army gloves on sale at nike.com

I was also referring to the AJX Chicago Bulls.  I already have the Army gloves.  Eastbay still has Army, Navy and Stanford gloves.  I was asking about the Michigan St and LSU gloves because those are the only two pair I need to complete the full set of Rivalry gloves.

I was also referring to the AJX Chicago Bulls.  I already have the Army gloves.  Eastbay still has Army, Navy and Stanford gloves.  I was asking about the Michigan St and LSU gloves because those are the only two pair I need to complete the full set of Rivalry gloves.
     You mean the BCTs?  I got the gloves on eastbay right when they dropped.  ^_^ found some more elite football socks at the nike store today.  Got all 4 sets.  

Back
Top Bottom