NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

those gloves
pimp.gif

cant wait to see the new jerseys

I've been waiting for Nike so I can get a personalized authentic jersey. Will def. chase a pair of gloves as well.

Those gloves are 
pimp.gif

Anyone know when we can expect official Nike NFL apparel to drop? Also when the uni's will be revealed? Thx

I'm not trying to be a contrarian, but in my opinion those gloves are kind of kitschy. I feel the same way about cleats/shoes with team logos (like those adidas NBA branded sneakers and Reebok NFL branded shoes).

Excited to see the new cut of the Nike jerseys though. I hope they don't have that stomach panel that turns dark when it absorbs sweat.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by cutthroat

bd716269e02410503c8e632c8ea373d7b8fb15dd_r.jpg

Who knows anything about these socks?  They dont seem to be the Nike Basketball Elites or the Football Elite versions either.  The photo is from a photo album on the Nike Football's Facebook page and the rest of the album is full of pictures of the red/black Nike Performance Football Crew Socks. What socks are these?

Link?
https://www.facebook.com/...2.57460905720&type=1
Here is the link to the entire album.  The last picture is the pink socks.  It was a Nike 7-on-7 football event at the Nike Campus.  I thought the socks were the breast cancer awareness counterparts to the Nike volts socks, however, what are the type of socks?  What are they called?

So mad i missed on these and resellers bought them up.  I wanted them badly to wear during the season and couldnt get them.  People charging $40+ for them smh.

Originally Posted by Shox23

fletchergloves0112c.jpg

london fletcher  
503907293.jpg

charles tillman 
x2_a9c2b30

earl thomas

Really surprised they are using the old vapor design for the new NFL Vapor Gloves. Also those cleats are
pimp.gif
. Hope they come out wit new color ways.

Originally Posted by natch johnson

Those gloves are 
pimp.gif

Anyone know when we can expect official Nike NFL apparel to drop? Also when the uni's will be revealed? Thx

I believe that some of the Nike NFL apparel will be worn during the Pro Bowl.  I think you might actually see some of the new gloves out there.

I wonder if the white Pro Bowl cleats for the Jets means they're going to be wearing white-based cleats next season. Every other team that wears black cleats either has a black-based cleat or a team color-based cleat.

Originally Posted by natch johnson

Those gloves are 
pimp.gif

Anyone know when we can expect official Nike NFL apparel to drop?
Under Armour: February 2012. Nike and New Era: April 2012.

So were the jerseys that they wore Nike or were they still Reebok? Not much change at all if they were Nike.....

they were nfl, same as last year jeresys, making new reebok jerseys roght now would be pointless

They're the same reebok designed jerseys from last year but I don't think they were manufactured by reebok; obviously by the lack of branding, but also by the poor fit.

Darren Rovell has been killing Reebok and how they've ended their tenure with the NFL...

talk about burning bridges

I wonder why the team-colored gloves yesterday didn't have the NFL Equipment logos on them...also, glad I wasn't the only one who thought the jerseys were fitted really poorly

Back
Top Bottom