NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

I need a new pair of gloves... The selection for red/black Nike gloves is hard to come by
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I need a new pair of gloves... The selection for red/black Nike gloves is hard to come by
30t6p3b.gif

Yes it is....I need a new pair as well for the spring/summer season.....that is why I am hoping Nike will release the NFL team Vapor gloves....that would be such a big selection of colors to choose from!..

The cleats too!

Any word on if Nike will release the NFL team Talons and gloves at all? Or will they be strictly for NFL use?

Yooo my brother just sold his Elite 51 pack to Cortland Finnegan! Hahaha im from Houston and im a die hard Texans fan.. Think im gonna slip a little ...GO TEXANS!

Originally Posted by VTRAN

Yooo my brother just sold his Elite 51 pack to Cortland Finnegan! Hahaha im from Houston and im a die hard Texans fan.. Think im gonna slip a little ...GO TEXANS!

haha thats awesome,how did that work out?

Originally Posted by Shox23

not nike but RG3 signed a deal with adidas
c'mon nike, damn.  i'm going to do some research, hopefully to prove my theory wrong, but i'm starting to sense a pattern here.

Originally Posted by chiefs84

He posted on ebay 375 or best offer, then got a notification to his phone that read "payment recieved 400.00 USD from Cortland Finnegan" at first we didnt believe it but then when we looked at the ebay account it was under Lacey Finnegan his wife, and the shipping adress which we searched in google maps was this huge mansion in Tennessee lol

Originally Posted by chiefs84

He posted on ebay 375 or best offer, then got a notification to his phone that read "payment recieved 400.00 USD from Cortland Finnegan" at first we didnt believe it but then when we looked at the ebay account it was under Lacey Finnegan his wife, and the shipping adress which we searched in google maps was this huge mansion in Tennessee lol
hope he didnt read your post!
smile.gif
Thats pretty cool though! should ask for an autograph on a Andre Johnson jersey hehe

Is anybody excited for New Era's contract with the NFL?  The countdown is running on their site for the draft day collection release.
http://www.neweracap.com/en_US/Explore/NFL.aspx#1613/NEW-ERA

DRAFT COLLECTION
April 2

These 59FIFTYS will be the first true fitted in football, worn by the NFL’s newest additions when their name is called on Draft Day. Our teams are a manifestation of our hometowns, and the Draft Collection represents the player, the fan and the city becoming one.

It seems like the draft day collection will be personalized per player.

Im also excited about the regular team hats.  They should be dope.

Moving to another place...  I realized I have a lot of cleats.  Also trying to make this thread more lively.

w223826031.jpg

m223826936.jpg

m223826937.jpg

aswada that's a SERIOUS collection brah. I wish I found the LT Superbads at a Ross near me, but I had to end up getting them on the bay.

And to everyone looking for the Nike Football Performance Elite Socks, check your local Sports Authority stores. I checked right after the dude on this thread posted he found some there and found some at my local store. They should be in the football section near the gloves. And use the $10 off $50 purchase to get 2 packs for $40!!

Sup guys,

I wore my Alpha Speeds for the first time today and my god they are light as hell... But I came across an issue... I feel like my heels are getting blisters... Anyone ave the same probably with any similar cleats??? I had extra under armour socks so thats what I was using but they really thin socks that I like, not really a fan of thick socks... Are there any alternatives for socks that are thin but have good heel cushioning or something? With my Jordan cleats I never had this problem, so thin socks werent a problem... Thanks

@aswada you better not be some intermural flag football player... that's some serious gear. AMAZING collection all stuff I would wear great stuff, I love the Hyperfly TD's I have the same ones in WHITE/RED

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

@aswada you better not be some intermural flag football player... that's some serious gear. AMAZING collection all stuff I would wear great stuff, I love the Hyperfly TD's I have the same ones in WHITE/RED
@catchnTDs Sadly thats what i've become...  No football at the college I went to.  They had a killer chess team.
roll.gif

any info on those nike gloves yet? i really want a pair for this upcoming season
laugh.gif
they will become my sunday drinking gloves
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aswada

Moving to another place...  I realized I have a lot of cleats.  Also trying to make this thread more lively.

w223826031.jpg

m223826936.jpg

m223826937.jpg

And I thought I had a problem with buying excessive amounts of football gear.  

Originally Posted by flick45

Eastbay also has the Black and the White Vapor Football socks with the padding on the ankle.

918367e76718ef2c24ba1c57534937ffd5de3118_r.png

These are the socks, but I cant find any other information and/or pictures pertaining to them.  Any info?  Is the back of the sock the same design as the football elites? Does the gray part that protrudes from the top of the sock go all the way down to the foot like an extra sleeve of padding?

Back
Top Bottom