NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by imbr0gli0

aswada that's a SERIOUS collection brah. I wish I found the LT Superbads at a Ross near me, but I had to end up getting them on the bay.

And to everyone looking for the Nike Football Performance Elite Socks, check your local Sports Authority stores. I checked right after the dude on this thread posted he found some there and found some at my local store. They should be in the football section near the gloves. And use the $10 off $50 purchase to get 2 packs for $40!!
Good looking on checking Sports Authority. I walk in and head to the football section and stumble upon this pile:
0d216765e023145b37a2680b5a0593939cf042a1_r.jpeg

I dig through the pile and I cant find any mediums so I ask an employee who directs me to a couple of pairs that are without a package.

Here is what I walked away with for a total of $2.13

7502667650eb22201be51a37cf37dec194bd4714_r.jpg

99 cents each

96216a67e42e165a3a5f161f59535073d7491583_r.jpg

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by flick45

Eastbay also has the Black and the White Vapor Football socks with the padding on the ankle.

918367e76718ef2c24ba1c57534937ffd5de3118_r.png

These are the socks, but I cant find any other information and/or pictures pertaining to them.  Any info?  Is the back of the sock the same design as the football elites? Does the gray part that protrudes from the top of the sock go all the way down to the foot like an extra sleeve of padding?

394-intredasting.png

I went to the Nike outlet in Orlando last night... they had super ad gloves for $10 in all black but only XL... Got me a pair

But they didnt really have a large selection of football stuff...f

Anyone got a quick review on those Lunar Vapor Trainers? Need a new pair of trainers and I tried em on the other day and they felt great. Just wondering what some of you guys, who have a pair, thought about em performance wise. Thanks in advance, Mahalo

Originally Posted by aswada

Did any of yall cop those black/black vapor talons on ebay?

what size were they?
13s.  I max bid 145 and they ended at 150+ they were a used pair so I was like naw not worth it.  It would have been nice to rock them before the release but not going to pay over retail to do so.  Just unDS my gold/silver ones then...

oh yeah- I saw those! they were low tops?

Does any one know if the the Alpha Talons will be released in mid tops as well?

Anybody receive their socks from Eastbay that have the padding in the ankles? Thinking they are the same socks that we saw on earlier catalog scans but I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of the actual socks before I purchase.

got the new vapor socks in today.  Basically the same as the socks already released, but these have padding and a separate flap to flip down. they are actually different color than the picture.  they also have a separate flap to flip down that reads GO HARD (white), SPEED KILLS (black). for some reason the white socks look bigger than the black socks but they're both the same size.

check out the pics:

1de3557fe203d4e6f989d840462cc26ea799b95.jpg

awesome. Those say summer, isn't nike rolling out all the cleats in april?

Yea, I also thought the Vapor Talons were being released in April as well.....did Nike change the release dates?

^ Got my socks too....def an upgrade from the regular vapor socks released. Very comfy, padding is nice, sock is thicker, swoosh is more prominent...want another pair already lol

JS"

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

got the new vapor socks in today.  Basically the same as the socks already released, but these have padding and a separate flap to flip down. they are actually different color than the picture.  they also have a separate flap to flip down that reads GO HARD (white), SPEED KILLS (black). for some reason the white socks look bigger than the black socks but they're both the same size.

check out the pics:

1de3557fe203d4e6f989d840462cc26ea799b95.jpg
The only pictures of these I can find are on Eastbay and they do not do them justice.  How does the padding look when on your foot?  Are the circles noticeable? Does anybody know if these come in a medium or anywhere besides Eastbay that they are being sold?

Can you guys tell me the difference between the nike vapor football crew socks, and the nike football performance socks? all i know is on the nike vapor socks there is padding on the heel.

Originally Posted by Jasper8

Can you guys tell me the difference between the nike vapor football crew socks, and the nike football performance socks? all i know is on the nike vapor socks there is padding on the heel.

As far as I know, that seems to be the only difference.....

As a side note, it would really suck if Nike delayed the release of the Vapor Talons.....I wanted to get a pair in time for spring football.....

Maybe NDC wil have them in april..... Last year, when the Alpha Talons came out, didnt NDC have them considerably sooner than eastbay and the others?

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

I know most of you guys probably hit up Ross pretty often. I just picked up these tonight. I've always loved these cleats
d460857868db11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg
I dont see how you do it man.. Tried these on and they felt like boulders on my feet.. Weird.

^ I picked those up in White/Red they were sick. Kinda bulky around the ankle but provided a lot of comfort. I played DE so they worked perfectly I wouldn't recommend them for a burner speed type player/position (idk how Hakeem Nicks played w/ these) but they aren't too bulky overall.

Back
Top Bottom