NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

I got the Hyperflys above for $9.99
happy.gif
I like them much more that the Flyposites I gor for $12.99........ Gotta love Ross.

$9.99? 
nerd.gif

Ive been waiting to catch a pair cheap on ebay.

Are they about the same bulkiness as Flyposites? I didnt like my Flyposites at first but I love them now.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Need those Football vapor socks in Mediums man

This, might try out Large...the Medium Basketball Elites make me believe that the Large isn't too much of a difference.

Eastbay, Footlocker etc has the vapor carbon gloves for $25... but they're all sold out 
frown.gif
You think they'll restock them at the same price? Don't really need them since I just bought some superbads couple weeks ago but wouldn't mind an extra pair of gloves especially for $25.

I've actually never owned a pair of Nike gloves until now. Had some Cutters and Reeboks. Curious to know which ones you guys prefer. Gonna test out my superbads tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Yu

Eastbay, Footlocker etc has the vapor carbon gloves for $25... but they're all sold out 
frown.gif
You think they'll restock them at the same price? Don't really need them since I just bought some superbads couple weeks ago but wouldn't mind an extra pair of gloves especially for $25.

I've actually never owned a pair of Nike gloves until now. Had some Cutters and Reeboks. Curious to know which ones you guys prefer. Gonna test out my superbads tomorrow.
I doubt they'll restock since the new ones will be out before too long.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Yu

frown.gif

Yeah didn't even think about that. What are the new ones? I saw the team-specific vapor jets they had at the pro bowl.

Originally Posted by Yu

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Yu

frown.gif

Yeah didn't even think about that. What are the new ones? I saw the team-specific vapor jets they had at the pro bowl.

--The new gloves are the team specific ones.....however, the question as to whether they will be available to the public or all released on April 3 is yet to be announced or determined.....they will probably have a staggered release....(like a couple teams a month, perhaps....) or something like that...

Same with the cleats I'm assuming.....

Originally Posted by Yu

frown.gif

Ive never had a ton of great luck with Nikes lol. With me, the grip starts to wear down after 2-3 weeks and at that point its better to use no gloves (imo). I like Cutters cause you can always restore the grip and reeboks now are like Nikes, but i remember the old Reebok Shreds (i think thats what it was called). Those gloves had the best grip ever. I was makin one handers like nothing hahaha.

Thats also just my opinion tho.

^ I have to agree. Nike's grip just doesn't last as long as Reebok or Cutters. The only problem I have with cutters is that I don't get a good "feel" for the ball when I'm carrying it after the catch like I do with Reebok. But Reebok and Cutter are by far the 2 best over Nike and Under Armour

I like the carbon vapor gloves.  True the grip doesn't last as long as cutters but it fits my hands better than cutters.  The cutters had more of a square finger than a curved finger.  

ordered the oregon puddles snapback, its kinda old, but i still think its awesome

on a sad note, i learned that next season, we are going to have team cleats....pisses me off because i really want the new mid alpha vapor talons..
looks like i will be going swagless my senior season

Originally Posted by chiefs84

ordered the oregon puddles snapback, its kinda old, but i still think its awesome

on a sad note, i learned that next season, we are going to have team cleats....pisses me off because i really want the new mid alpha vapor talons..

Team cleats usually just means that your school makes a deal with a brand and then you can choose from the cleats in the catalog at a discount.  If Nike is the brand you go with then you should be fine wearing Nike's purchased else where.  If your team decides to do Adidas or UA then you would most likely need to spat your cleats so that the Nike logo and name are not showing.  If your coach asks why you need Nikes, then just tell him that Adidias hurt your feet or are too narrow for your foot.  It is pretty easy to circumvent the team cleat thing.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by chiefs84

Team cleats usually just means that your school makes a deal with a brand and then you can choose from the cleats in the catalog at a discount.  If Nike is the brand you go with then you should be fine wearing Nike's purchased else where.  If your team decides to do Adidas or UA then you would most likely need to spat your cleats so that the Nike logo and name are not showing.  If your coach asks why you need Nikes, then just tell him that Adidias hurt your feet or are too narrow for your foot.  It is pretty easy to circumvent the team cleat thing.

I think he said that there are going to be 2 styles to choose from. Maybe I can work out a deal with him where I can get my own.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Missouri Tigers: Mizzou offers sneak-peek of its new uniform combination[/h1]
Mizzou plans to reveal its new Nike uniform combination at the Spring football game April 14. The school has been promoting the date for weeks on MUTigers.com. The University of Missouri has proudly displayed a "M" on the helmets for decades.

Former Missouri Tigers all-American receiver Jeremy Maclin offers a sneak-peek on YouTube that might upset some traditionalists.

mizzouuniff_crop_150x100.jpg

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

^ I have to agree. Nike's grip just doesn't last as long as Reebok or Cutters. The only problem I have with cutters is that I don't get a good "feel" for the ball when I'm carrying it after the catch like I do with Reebok. But Reebok and Cutter are by far the 2 best over Nike and Under Armour

Looks like Cutter upgraded their glove for the upcoming season.
29402801_w.jpg

Now it has an improved fit and a lighter weight.

Might be exactly what we needed. Same grip quality and fit...not as padded and "heavy"

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=29402803

They should bring out the old Nike Baseball Mask Warrior Series Dri-Fit T-Shirts for Andrew Luck's face

Originally Posted by langfor5

Andrew Luck is the newest member of the Nike football family.

Here is the link to the Nike video with Andrew Luck: 
b2f369c96a41e4e42d1c1d10585c36321c067fc6_r.png

Screen shot with Luck wearing some Vapor Talons Mids

Back
Top Bottom