NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

that video gave me goosebumps. BUT Andrew is going to Indy, and being a Houston native..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by VTRAN

that video gave me goosebumps. BUT Andrew is going to Indy, and being a Houston native..
30t6p3b.gif

Had the chance to see him at Stratford in HS, a big fan since he went to my school too!

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Finnegan is gonna look sick on those Alpha 51 Talons Pack gold cleats with the RAMS!!

Lol i was thinking the same thing! Gonna be weird knowing he got them from me!
roll.gif

Yeah that is a little too much for cleats. I got some Superbad 2 off there in 2009 and I think they were $180 and thats a more approriate prices plus it had the option for graphics

Originally Posted by shoes604

FYI...the Tim Tebow jerseys on the NFL Shop website are Reebok.
p10936321dt.jpg
They won't be if/when they are shipped. Jerseys are currently being made in house by NFL Pro Line. Plus anyone who doesn't wait 30 days is stupid. Nikes go on sale April 27th

Wait.....I thought I heard somewhere that the Vapor Talons were gonna have Lunar in them? Dont tell these cleats are gonna be like $130 and have no type of cushioning?!?

511335-001-3.jpg

Definitely no Lunar.  I think there's a Lunar Superbad that will be coming out, but my Vapor Talons feel like there's no cushioning.  I haven't been able to really break them in yet though bc of a back injury...

Back
Top Bottom