NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

522x0.jpeg

How many times we had a top 5 pick? Saquon (who is a ****in stud but stuck on a ****ty team) and Andrew Thomas who most experts had as a mid first round pick. We always win too many bull**** games and end up picking like 8th-12th.

So we win 6 or 7 games and then what? Pick 10th and then what are we doing at QB??? They have to trade or let Saquon go because they don’t have money to pay him. Who is the QB? Don’t let a ****ty Titans game fool you into thinking this team has potential.

Hey dog nuts, he can’t come out and say, WE DONT WANT DANIEL JONES. He’s said multiple times on the local radio that he was told Daniel Jones was the starter, he wasn’t gonna be competing for the job and then the past two weeks he’s been saying we were left with nothing on this roster and are just gonna have to accept what we have this year. So yes, in so many words he’s said that they don’t want him. Also said this was a rebuild year which is something they didn’t want to say until a week or two ago.

My favorite part of the interview was when the host pushed back and said, what has Daniel Jones done to earn that starting spot and not compete for it. GM goes completely silent, host goes Joe are you still there? Joe says oh, I thought that was a caller asking that. Like I said, he’s the starter.

LOL

"I was told DJ is the starter" what show/date....
No chance that happened. NONE. ZERO

the 2nd part I can def see happning where a host says what has he done to be a starter. because like that host many morons seem to think the giants had other options.....like who? Baker? jimmy G? really? lol nah Id rather give it another go to see if there is ANy chance DJ can be a starter.

i'm awaiting for you to back up your lie....you keep trying to sell it.....guess you're a seinfeld fan and believe In george.....its not a lie if you believe it.

why I dont understand is why lie? its really shocks me honestly.....

JustBlaze. JustBlaze. good game today.

Thought our defense played pretty well over four quarters, but some of those throws from Herbert in the first half were just too good.

He's only been around a couple of years and I'm already so sick of seeing him make absolutely indefensible throws against coverage.

OL deserves a ton of credit, largely made Crosby and especially Chandler Jones invisible with their pass pro.

Hated having to see my guy Mack do his thing in the 4th. :frown:

LOL

"I was told DJ is the starter" what show/date....
No chance that happened. NONE. ZERO

the 2nd part I can def see happning where a host says what has he done to be a starter. because like that host many morons seem to think the giants had other options.....like who? Baker? jimmy G? really? lol nah Id rather give it another go to see if there is ANy chance DJ can be a starter.

i'm awaiting for you to back up your lie....you keep trying to sell it.....guess you're a seinfeld fan and believe In george.....its not a lie if you believe it.

why I dont understand is why lie? its really shocks me honestly.....

I’m not creative enough to make up that dialogue or give a **** enough to make it up. He was on with Carton & Roberts, it was his first interview. You can look for it if you’re that interested, IDGAF. He’s only on the team because of John Mara, not because of the GM or HC.

He’s also been on there since and has said that this was what they were given and this is what they have to deal with.

I’m not creative enough to make up that dialogue or give a **** enough to make it up. He was on with Carton & Roberts, it was his first interview. You can look for it if you’re that interested, IDGAF. He’s only on the team because of John Mara, not because of the GM or HC.

He’s also been on there since and has said that this was what they were given and this is what they have to deal with.

i'm going to go listen for sure....

def has said something to the effect this roster was given due to cap not much he could have done......which is NOT the same as saying I was stuck or had to keep dainel jones.....NO GM in their RIGHT MIND SAYS that....THAT would be on back pages of newspaper....thats WHY I NEVER BROUGHT YOUR LIE

he took the JOB with this roster.......what did he think he was going to do trade for russ wilson?? THe only moves he had was draft....if there was a QB that he liked at 4 he wouldnt draft one because mara blocks him? nah man no chance who would be desperate to take the Job with that kind of owner? he could have waited another year to become GM....

and what players that were good from last year did he cut??? bradburry? lol or was it the pro bowl TE engram that he didnt re-sign haha

oh it was future HOF LT solder

See y’all think I’m hating on Carr when I don’t feed into the off-season hype y’all create. I’ve had to watch Ryan f*cking Tannehill so I know mediocre QB play when I see it. Carr is closer to Tannehill suckage than being elite and it “being his year” :lol:

You're not hating, you're just obsessed in a narrative you created, arguing against no one in particular. :lol:

No one has ever said Carr was elite. He's a good QB with some flaws, this is by far the best roster he's ever had around him even with a poor OL. It's not unreasonable to think he should perform at career best this year.

In the offseason you got consumed by chatter that he's likely gonna put him "numbers" with Adams, Waller, and Renfrow, and then contorted it into this, false "this is the year" mantra.

He played bad today, some crucial errors. In context one of the worst games I can remember from him in a while. It's one game though. You want to be loud and puff your chest out per usual, I get it. We'll check back in this fall.

Also no one went ghost. If you want to have a real substantive football discussion about whether or not Carr is a top 10-12 QB or not, how he compares to someone like Tannehill, actually talk QB play and football, we can ALWAYS do that.

But like I said, your whole narrative is based on a pretense you created in your own head. Don't nobody want to engage with that. :lol:

Watch so many good games today and this one just killing my mood… so boring and the dull voice commentary is making it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom