NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not hating, you're just obsessed in a narrative you created, arguing against no one in particular. :lol:

No one has ever said Carr was elite. He's a good QB with some flaws, this is by far the best roster he's ever had around him even with a poor OL. It's not unreasonable to think he should perform at career best this year.

In the offseason you got consumed by chatter that he's likely gonna put him "numbers" with Adams, Waller, and Renfrow, and then contorted it into this, false "this is the year" mantra.

He played bad today, some crucial errors. In context one of the worst games I can remember from him in a while. It's one game though. You want to be loud and puff your chest out per usual, I get it. We'll check back in this fall.

Also no one went ghost. If you want to have a real substantive football discussion about whether or not Carr is a top 10-12 QB or not, how he compares to someone like Tannehill, actually talk QB play and football, we can ALWAYS do that.

But like I said, your whole narrative is based on a pretense you created in your own head. Don't nobody want to engage with that. :lol:

You right, I made up the narrative yall been spewing all off season and every other year about “this is the year”

C CP1708
WASHED KING WASHED KING
ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum

All laughing at him too because I made it up :lol:

We can pull up receipts if y’all want

You right, I made up the narrative yall been spewing all off season and every other year about “this is the year”

C CP1708
WASHED KING WASHED KING

THOSE are the guys you want to point to for back up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pull receipts chump I got time tonight. :lol:

No one has ever said Carr was elite. If you want to play stupid and act like there isn't reason to be optimistic about the improved team surrounding Carr, relative to the previous eight years of his career, I'm gonna call you out for that stupidity every time.

Like I said, if you actually want to talk football, we can always just do that too.

Nobody is right or wrong at this point.
you-sure-really.gif

C CP1708
WASHED KING WASHED KING

not worth it to argue with the Carrdashian cult…their loyalty is up there with the Trump cult.
Same Carr excuses and delusions for the last 9 years.
Atleast trump only lasted 4.
Ive never seen the Raider Nation this divided.
Half of it believes Carr is actually good.

I keep asking who is #6 on Tamp and then see its Julio. Thought it was some rb they drafted. I see they getting ways to get him the ball because he can't separate as much as a wr. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom