NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero clue how the situation itself doesn’t get you to reevaluate whatever shhh you was even considering doing

like I don’t get those vids of parents freaking out on coaches or refs at youth stuff.. let alone fighting

at some point you gotta remember where the hell you are and who is around you when you starting that stupidity

On second thought.......maybe Drew Lock isn't so bad. 🤔

Screenshot_20220814-184418.png

Jimmy would be gone by now if Lance had full confidence of the organization. Them struggling to find a trade partner has been good theater.
Actually nobody thinks he’s worth the $25 mill price tag that comes with him. If he was 7-10 mill cheaper he would have been traded for now. Shanny already put his stamp on Trey at the start of training camp, the page has been turned.

Last edited:
Damn man a shootout happening at a youth football game is crazy but then again it's Texas.

And whoever made that dumbass tweet correlating pulling a chain to committing murder needs to be slapped.

What team do we think will have the most top 100 guys?

I’m gonna be a homer and say the Niners.

We already have 2 in Juice and Ward and we’ll be seeing Bosa, Kittle Trent, Deebo and maybe Warner.

What team do we think will have the most top 100 guys?

I’m gonna be a homer and say the Niners.

We already have 2 in Juice and Ward and we’ll be seeing Bosa, Kittle Trent, Deebo and maybe Warner.
Saints have 5 so far

Lattimore
Cam
AK
Honey Badger
Demario

Do y’all think Brady is trying to skip camp or is regretting playing for the Bucs like some reports have stated?

I think hes playing because hes making 75 million this year. Plus its a habit. He'll get used to the golf/family life soon but hes never really made this much money on or off the field.

Do y’all think Brady is trying to skip camp or is regretting playing for the Bucs like some reports have stated?
It was pre-planned apparently and he was at camp early the whole time until last week.

Probably negotiated it into his return while he was 'retired'. Pretty sure the Bucs would've gave into whatever demands he would've had if it meant one more season of the box office and merch revenue that his return's gonna bring them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom