NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youth sports are completely unhinged and out of control.

Basketball, football, soccer, baseball all of it is a mess.

I'm good either way tbh but slightly lean Bryce
Bryce confuses me.

He’s obviously amazing but everything about him says highschool QB to me.

If we put him in a highschool uniform he wouldn’t stand out from a physical standpoint and that’s concerning.

Elite physical traits aside, that pocket movement and accuracy is nasty so I could see him becoming a pocket Peyton.

If hes guilty hopefully his money doesnt let him get away with it. Talib is one of the worst humans to ever walk the earth. Straight 🤡

…. And it’s the parents. Modern parents are AWFUL but Americans don’t want to have that discussion

I really don’t get it

youre better off learning how to do sh with as little pressure as possible so when you get to like 12-13 you have a solid foundation to build upon and grow from

Youth sports are completely unhinged and out of control.

Basketball, football, soccer, baseball all of it is a mess.
You didn’t mention by the far the most ****ed up youth sport, Hockey, which is like a sexual assault free for all.

There’s a YouTube vid of the alleged altercation.

Nothing gruesome. You really just see an argument, some commotion, then hear gunshots. Wont post it because I don’t want any problems. But if what was said to happen actually happen, it’s a sad situation all around.

They way people can act at these things is disheartening.

You didn’t mention by the far the most ****ed up youth sport, Hockey, which is like a sexual assault free for all.

I’ve never seen youth hockey to know about that one.

Sports like lacrosse and hockey are usually reserved for the rich kids.

There’s a YouTube vid of the alleged altercation.

Nothing gruesome. You really just see an argument, some commotion, then hear gunshots. Wont post it because I don’t want any problems. But if what was said to happen actually happen, it’s a sad situation all around.

They way people can act at these things is disheartening.

The comments say Aqib wasn’t there and it was only his brother but who knows. There’s like no articles about it anywhere

I’ve never seen youth hockey to know about that one.

Sports like lacrosse and hockey are usually reserved for the rich kids.
I don’t watch hockey but you only have to pull up the news, the scandals in youth hockey have been insane and disgusting

Trey Lance is a sleeper pick in fantasy football this year.

Trey will be my QB1

4,000 yards, 35 pass TD's, 6 rush TD's incoming
4CDCC578-169B-4186-93BA-FBBFC6F3B0EE.jpeg

This man just subtly predicted Trey Lance to win the NFL MVP :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom