NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than 4 wins, right?

It was y’all ppl assumed would be under .500 and fighting for that top 5 pick.. not including the Denver side of things
Idk about wins but just comparing to the AFC West one side was the talk of two teams and the other was three...maybe even four in some wild circles to compete for the playoffs/contenders

Just don't remember ppl caring about Zona making a run

Idk about wins but just comparing to the AFC West one side was the talk of two teams and the other was three...maybe even four in some wild circles to compete for the playoffs/contenders

Just don't remember ppl caring about Zona making a run

As far as legit contenders ppl didn’t care about zona.. but I think people had them in that fighting for a playoff spot situation

But the rams were supposed to be up there.. 9ers are about where people expected

Meanwhile y’all came out and actually were competitive

As far as legit contenders ppl didn’t care about zona.. but I think people had them in that fighting for a playoff spot situation

But the rams were supposed to be up there.. 9ers are about where people expected

Meanwhile y’all came out and actually were competitive
Yeah but thats kinda my point. NFC West wasn't given the same hype to the AFC West. I don't think any division did the way they were hyped. **** I believed it myself at that time

Funny though when it comes down to it the NFC East will be the actual ones to fulfill the prophecy of being the deepest legit division

Yeah but thats kinda my point. NFC West wasn't given the same hype to the AFC West. I don't think any division did the way they were hyped. **** I believed it myself at that time

Funny though when it comes down to it the NFC East will be the actual ones to fulfill the prophecy of being the deepest legit division

O yea.. the afc west hype was something else, was supposed to be a bloodbath

I mean the talent is there…….

But rams fall came a whole lot sooner than any of us were expecting.. Russ too

My dude Jalen needed to grow elsewhere but I knew at the very least he had the shh Shannon talking about from day 1

And I didn’t believe dude had it in him.. but that speaks to do dude’s work ethic that he has turned himself into an very good QB beyond his running/physical ability.. the running/physical shh just makes it’s easier for him and the coaches now, making defenses have to account for it

But between him and devonta, can easily see the leadership them dudes have on the team.. and just raising the level of accountability

But that’s also why I’m even more disappointed in our DC because I think Dean can be that kind of guy on the defensive side but doesn’t get the snaps

But yea russ gone GONE

You could tell in college Jalen was a good leader. Just how he carry himself. He already had a pros mindset back then. I'm sure his father being coach played a role in that.

Would people take the Chiefs. Chargers division over the Eagles, Giants, Commanders division if you were gonna bet Super Bowl winning team?

You could tell in college Jalen was a good leader. Just how he carry himself. He already had a pros mindset back then. I'm sure his father being coach played a role in that.

Not going lie, wanst til dude was with the eagles I didn’t take to him…

But to be fair he played for bama and Oklahoma

But yea.. dude’s work ethic is something else

And just having him as a backup.. I could see how that could be an issue for someone else

Dude ain’t pulling a russ and telling the backup QB go talk for him and then talking behind a football

Would people take the Chiefs. Chargers division over the Eagles, Giants, Commanders division if you were gonna bet Super Bowl winning team?

Singular team?

Then you get the chiefs

I’m confident in my team, but I’m assuming we’re being cautious with some guys.. if they’re out, that changes some things

Like I assume we can use CJGJ in the slot if needed.. but if dude can’t come back that screws us at multiple spots in the secondary and I don’t trust our DC

Not singular team that's the question, but you include the Chiefs, Eagles with the chance that any of those other three could make a run. Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl is what I would guess right now.

No jedi powers or whatever that's actually what I think. I think the VIkings are the 2nd best team in the conference though.

A lot of people (myself included) got worked into a shoot with that prognostication. :lol: :smh:

Guilty. I had Raiders winning the division.

jim-carrey-stupid-stupid.gif

Not singular team that's the question, but you include the Chiefs, Eagles with the chance that any of those other three could make a run. Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl is what I would guess right now.

Are you getting the better odds on the chiefs this route?

Cause that’s the way I’m going

Until I see if eagles are playing safe.. it’s easily chiefs

I ain’t trusting cowboys or chargers.. and ain’t talking the rest seriously

Chiefs feel like they pulling a Marshawn…

1672288888886.gif

And that’s my biggest problem with giving them awards.. I feel like mahomes and co just going through motions

Pat doesn't have the time, I hope he learned from Russell who never went to another Super Bowl.

As a true Vikings fan I won't tell you we think we can win unless we believe it.

I thought Case and THAT team would beat Foles, then that defense happened, and Foles went on to beat Belichick. I underrated that team/defense/QB in that part of his career.

This year, I would love to see us play Philadelphia, at home, but we're going there ain't no way Minshew loses to the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom