NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been to an NFL game.. need to fix that for sure. The Giants are playing the Jags but I don't think I'll be able to make it
MetLife sucks. Don’t waste your time unless you are psyched about that specific game.

Nothing like being trapped in that swamp and the game sucks, it’s cold and raining and the stadium has no character like “damn it’s 1.5 hours in traffic back to the city”

I think I just wanna do Lambeau, Arrowhead, Orchard Park, Mile High, Detroit and Tennessee...that's about it.

Oh, and Pittsburgh...but I'm more partial to PNC Park than Heinz.
Lambeau is something else. The stadium is literally in the middle of a neighborhood. Residents sell parking in their driveways and lawns. Housing runs right up to the parking lot. I believe people rent those houses as Airbnbs for tailgating. Best food options are on the ground level so load up if you are sitting in a higher section. Otherwise its nothing but hot dogs, burgers, and fries.

We were running late for the game so didn’t get to explore much of Titletown. Definitely want to go back. A true football town.

Mile High is solid, nice stadium.

Only real NFL game I been too was to see the Ravens in Miami…It was a September game so hot af, but luckily a blowout W so we left at halftime to get a head start with the biddies on South Beach :lol: :pimp: ….The stadium was big but nothin special about it at all n nothing really around the area

I’m good on any outside game, I’ll watch it in the comfort of home

Kinda crazy cause that's basically another home game and they still can't win down there

been to couple dolphins games.. at the start of the pats and jets games it was obvious there were more pats and jets fans

by halftime of the eagles games, obvious more eagles fans

only a broncos game, is the only 1 I can remember where it legit seemed like more dolphins fans were there

All the Northeast transplants we have down here in Florida. So, that’s understood.

Locals are more fans of UM, FSU, UF etc as opposed to the Dolphins. There are a lot of Dolphins fans down here though but the team has just always been bland.

Hard Rock Stadium is literally 15 mins from me, most my friends and family are Dolphins fans. I never rooted for them chumps :lol: :lol:

My uncle grew up in Carol City, 5 mins away from the Dolphins stadium and he was a die hard Raiders fan.

All the Northeast transplants we have down here in Florida. So, that’s understood.

Locals are more fans of UM, FSU, UF etc as opposed to the Dolphins. There are a lot of Dolphins fans down here though but the team has just always been bland.

Hard Rock Stadium is literally 15 mins from me, most my friends and family are Dolphins fans. I never rooted for them chumps :lol: :lol:

My uncle grew up in Carol City, 5 mins away from the Dolphins stadium and he was a die hard Raiders fan.

College football has definitely surpassed the NFL in popularity down here. That said, the Dolphins still have a large and loyal following. There’s no doubt that apathy has grown over the last 20 years and some people have jumped ship to root for other teams. If the team starts contending again, watch how those folks become “day 1” Phins fans again. It always happens with the teams down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom