NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
feels good.gif

I forgot how close the Bengals came to winning the Super Bowl compared to how it feels now:

E4C94C73-3979-4CFD-98D6-0B95960E1C07.jpeg

I forgot how close the Bengals came to winning the Super Bowl compared to how it feels now:

E4C94C73-3979-4CFD-98D6-0B95960E1C07.jpeg
if i remember correctly, at some point that drive Jamar beat out Ramsey but the Dline got in Burrow’s *** and he couldn’t make the throw. But damn it was that close.

NBC gon do some bull**** over some old lady dyin when all I wanna do is see real live football again. Tirico better not even bring her *** up. :smh:
Yup you already know. They'll be like "it's with a heavy heart the queen has passed on this supposed special start to the NFL season..." and yada yada. C'mon you know everyone of the analysts will talk about their fondest memories or some other nonsense. Is what it is.

The Queen beat Adolf Hitless/No-Talent Adolf in a game of global domination, clearing my schedule to watch BBC tonight.

elpablo21 elpablo21 our #MilkofMagnesia Colleen Wolfe doing the Kickoff show on NFLN. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Bonus: we are no longer subjected the inexplicable reign of terror of Steve Smith.

EDIT:

Scratch that Steve Smith is on location at Sofi

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom