NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
writing was on the wall but that return :stoneface:

The nfl salary cap rules are gibberish but from what I can tell 19.6 dead cap this season so I guess the true savings are having his contract off the books for 24 and 25

Thanks for the memories Jalen

#CrashForCaleb :nerd:
That’s what it looks like. They could save more if they waited a year but the deadcap would be there for 24 and 25. They probably wanted to make this painful now and better in a couple of years. No sense in Winning 7-9 games and being mediocre

Someone that’s not a USC fan (I need an unbiased opinion casper90403 casper90403 :lol: ), please educate me on the Caleb hype. I personally thought Bryce & CJ were better.

not a usc fan…go va tech!!

but, caleb is the closest thing i’ve seen to mahomes man… the arm angles he throws from are truly amazing…

he navigates the pocket well…

and he legit got enough wiggle to cook with his legs when need to…

I assume dude is gone.. but interested to see what he ends up getting, given the CB market

surprised ramsey only went for a 3rd, given he’s still only 28.. not a great sign for slay who is 4 years older, but if slay wants a new deal he might be a post June 1st cut

Not surprised the lions were in on Ramsey. Like to see them solidify that defense and see what noise they can make next year. They prob need to resign Jamaal Williams or could possibly take Bijan with their 2nd 1sr round pick.

When you think about it ... Ramsey has only played for Florida and Cali teams his whole collegiate and professional career. Dude blessed as a mf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom