NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why chase gone?

he still got 2 years on his rookie deal.. and ain’t like they got a big time QB to pay in next couple years..

but chase has to actually play if he wants to get paid

They Aren’t Paying Chase Young.

He Hasn’t Been Good Enough To Warrant It And They Already Have 3 Other Stellar D Linemen.

This Is Also Washington, They Will Be Paying For Jameis Winston Or Sam Darnold When The Sam Howell Experience Tanks.

They Aren’t Paying Chase Young.

He Hasn’t Been Good Enough To Warrant It And They Already Have 3 Other Stellar D Linemen.

This Is Also Washington, They Will Be Paying For Jameis Winston Or Sam Darnold When The Sam Howell Experience Tanks.

I just assumed Washington would be all in on the QBs in the next draft

thats why I thought they might tag and then tried payne.. even thought it makes more sense to move allen since he’s older

also got sweat going into his final year.. but I thought dude was good when he played

I just assumed Washington would be all in on the QBs in the next draft

thats why I thought they might tag and then tried payne.. even thought it makes more sense to move allen since he’s older

also got sweat going into his final year.. but I thought dude was good when he played

They Could Be I’m Speculating Soley Based Off Their Incompetence And Tendencies To Pay Over The Hill QBs. :lol:

Chase Could Absolutely Ball Out And Get Money But Has A Team Ever Paid Top Money For Two Players In The Same Group?

I Couldn’t Think Of Any Off The Top.

They Could Be I’m Speculating Soley Based Off Their Incompetence And Tendencies To Pay Over The Hill QBs. :lol:

Chase Could Absolutely Ball Out And Get Money But Has A Team Ever Paid Top Money For Two Players In The Same Group?

I Couldn’t Think Of Any Off The Top.

I know we always heavily invest in our oline and dline.. fletch was getting top tier money while we also paid guys

and both of our offensive tackles we have signed going into the future plus always paying kelce well

but i was thinking more so the timeline.. guess we’ll see what new owner wants to do and who whomever brings in

The Rams literally won the Super Bowl. They had a parade & everything.

Their plan worked.

???????

AFTER the Super Bowl, their plan was to pay Stafford 40 mil per over 4, and get rid of Floyd, Wagner, Ramsey, and Robinson?????? (Not to mention not being able to keep Von Miller.)

I never once questioned their move to push all in for a SB. I'm speaking on immediately following they paid their QB and within a year are giving away key parts of their roster.

1678672325298.jpeg

Someone that’s not a USC fan (I need an unbiased opinion @casper90403 :lol: ), please educate me on the Caleb hype. I personally thought Bryce & CJ were better.
He’s really talented and I think he’s as good as CJ right now and will end up being better than Bryce if he keeps progressing. With that said, I’m glad you didn’t mention nako xl nako xl for impartiality reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom