NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he okay?

FdGLukkXEAA1_PA

💀

I always paid attention to dudes career cuz he's from this area. My freshmen year of college, he was a freshman at Florida. Me and the homies used to talk about how his squad terrorized the state of MD and beat a lot of our teams.

Possibly the best QB in the history of MD HS football.

I always paid attention to dudes career cuz he's from this area. My freshmen year of college, he was a freshman at Florida. Me and the homies used to talk about how his squad terrorized the state of MD and beat a lot of our teams.

Possibly the best QB in the history of MD HS football.
A friend of mine who’s from the DMV area used to talk about him and how he was a dawg in HS and smacked them when they played. If it wasn’t Joe, it was maybe his brother :lol: I think my boy went to McDonough

I'm honestly surprised haden wants to retire as a brown..I feel like his time with the browns is forgotten about and he's more known for being a Steelers player

I'm honestly surprised haden wants to retire as a brown..I feel like his time with the browns is forgotten about and he's more known for being a Steelers player
The highest and lowest point of his career occurred in a 3-4 year span there, but his career took place mostly in Pittsburgh. Some dudes seem to really emphasize who took a chance on them in the draft like Moss (but in RM’s case that seems to be because of how many schools gave up on him), I dunno if that’s the case here but agreed it’s kind of surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom