NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20220921_073253.jpg

The bigotry & racial bias in the nfl & sports media in the United States is unbelievable.

I always paid attention to dudes career cuz he's from this area. My freshmen year of college, he was a freshman at Florida. Me and the homies used to talk about how his squad terrorized the state of MD and beat a lot of our teams.

Possibly the best QB in the history of MD HS football.
He played QB 😳😳😳.I didn't know that

After that performance, if y'all had a chance at Lamar, y'all trading Tua? Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T C CP1708

I'm really the wrong person to ask. I would trade Tua in 2 years before I have to pay him, and I damn sure don't want to pay Lamar. (or any QB really)

But I believe in NFL team building different than most other people. I'm sure there are lots of Dolphin fans that would love to get Lamar and would ship Tua out on the first thing smokin.

Lamar to the Vikings. Cousins shipped to a team needing another stopgap. Colts, 49ers after letting go of Jimmy, back to Washington...somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom