NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's common sense, we saw him fall over when he stood back up... I don't get how last Sunday happened. That was egregious and they're earning their punishment by what happened to him, which is worst for Tua of all.

If he hadn't come back in last week, would he have played in this game?

If he had a concussion and didn’t return because of it last week isn’t protocol 5 days? Or is it 7? I can’t remember but I don’t think he would’ve been cleared for tonight

In all seriousness, would there be a way to prove he had a concussion last week? If not, would he able to sue after what just happened?

I mean if he didn’t have a concussion last week what injury are you going to say he shouldn’t be out there tonight for? What are they protecting him from?

Him getting slammed like that has nothing to do with last week.

I mean if he didn’t have a concussion last week what injury are you going to say he shouldn’t be out there tonight for?

Him getting slammed like that has nothing to do with last week.
When you get a concussion you're more likely to suffer another in the near period/than somebody that hasn't had the first, from what I've been told.

On a lighter note…

Colts v Broncos next week 🤢💩
Is there a holding nose emoji for stinky that I’m unaware of?

It’s a goddamn shame they let that young man out there tonight. :smh:

He should never play another down and he should be good for the rest of his life after he sues the Dolphins/NFL to the gills.

Tua got way too many injuries and he's already a small guy. He's pretty much set for life he might have to start looking at letting the game go.

Everyone keeps saying stuff like this...I can understand it too, being older and wiser in life, but you have to remember how much these guys love the game and for most NFL players, it's all they know.

Robert Smith, Patrick Willis, Andrew Luck...that's the exception and not the rule.

Why do you think they always get the short end of the deal in NFLPA vs NFL negotiations?...they think they need the game more than the game needs them.

That play gave me wentz flashbacks. Dawg get out of the ****ing pocket or throw the ball away. Hope bruh alright.

When you get a concussion you're more likely to suffer another in the near period/than somebody that hasn't had the first, from what I've been told.

But at the same time couldnt they get into deep sh*t if they held him out tonight because of a concussion but let him play immediately last week? If they claim (which I don’t believe) he didn’t have a concussion last week theyd have no reason to sit him this week.

*Again, I don’t agree with their prognosis but I am saying from their point of view*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom