NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they did say they might have to amputate his leg, and yet we're here.

When you get a concussion you're more likely to suffer another in the near period/than somebody that hasn't had the first, from what I've been told.

It’s way more serious than even that. Simply suffering one concussion puts you at greater risk of suffering another concussion in the future regardless of timeline or recovery. Concussion risk grows exponentially with each additional concussion.

When you suffer additional concussions before a previous concussion has healed, that’s when you’re at serious risk of things like Second Impact Syndrome which can kill you, and pretty much guarantees some form of long term ailment or disability.

NFL and College coaches know all of this. High School coaches been getting drilled on it for 10 years now in every contact sport, not just football.

ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF : "When you suffer additional concussions before a previous concussion has healed, that’s when you’re at serious risk of things like Second Impact Syndrome which can kill you, and pretty much guarantees some form of long term ailment or disability."

That's what I must be referencing, can't have another before the other has recovered, how long is that typically?

TEDDY

I think we're starting to see that elite talent at WR is oftentimes more important than just having a good QB and mediocre weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom