NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like how y'all policing our reactions? :lol: :wink:
I literally haven’t policed anything, though. I just asked if you seriously didn’t think he was concussed last week :lol:. You didn’t. No policing on my end. You’re guided by your fandom here obviously. I’m not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, the only team in the NFL that even had a black GM AND Coach was racially motivated to fire him.

Then hired another black man as coach to replace him.......*

* I know this is a smidge of a stretch etc

1664568606548.jpeg

F9CC047E-1244-4145-B59B-AE2D1D989FF3.jpeg

1664568784608.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114903.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114910.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114916.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114922.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114928.png

As usual, folks have to explain basic stuff to sudden experts. This is Covid all over again. :lol:

He was cleared DAILY, by MULTIPLE Doctors, not employed by the Miami Dolphins. If he's cleared, and he shows no symptoms thru various multiple tests, and he's saying he feels fine, you want, what? To sit the player anyways?

A whole *** hospital kicked him out inside an hour and put him on an airplane, they must be on the payroll too. :smh:

All this pearl clutching. :lol:

That first screenshot is perfect irony. If I had to reduce C CP1708 down to one word, that one word would be hubris. :lol:

Tua has to shoulder some blame I don’t care. He’s a grown *** man who knows he suffered a concussion last week. He was complicit in hiding it along with the team.

Tua has to shoulder some blame I don’t care. He’s a grown *** man who knows he suffered a concussion last week. He was complicit in hiding it along with the team.
TBF, he's a QB that the team has OPENLY tried to get Nasty Boy Watson and Tom Brady to replace him in under a year span.

He probably felt like he HAD to keep playing especially while they were 3-0.

TBF, he's a QB that the team has OPENLY tried to get Nasty Boy Watson and Tom Brady to replace him in under a year span.

He probably felt like he HAD to keep playing especially while they were 3-0.
He was also concussed lmao.

I’m sure most of us played some level of padded ball. You see stars and can’t think straight for a few hours or days.

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114903.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114910.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114916.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114922.png

Screenshot 2022-09-30 114928.png

As usual, folks have to explain basic stuff to sudden experts. This is Covid all over again. :lol:

He was cleared DAILY, by MULTIPLE Doctors, not employed by the Miami Dolphins. If he's cleared, and he shows no symptoms thru various multiple tests, and he's saying he feels fine, you want, what? To sit the player anyways?

A whole *** hospital kicked him out inside an hour and put him on an airplane, they must be on the payroll too. :smh:

All this pearl clutching. :lol:

I hear you but even if all this is true common sense has to come into play. We know what we saw on Sunday. It sucks because Tua has already missed a lot of games in his short career so he damn sure ain't gonna sit out, somebody in that organization shoulda saved him for himself. If they care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom