NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm-thinking.gif

Sundays are busy days for my work and despite being the boss I can't give myself off too many weekend days

Had zero clue there was a london game

What exactly are the Giants doing with their receiving corp?

Toney showed some promise last season.

Golladay is an afterthought but that's understandable. Since he signed their in free agency, he's been on IR more than the field and when he actually plays he's mid at best.

Giants lucky Saquon has returned to form and Daniel Jones can break the occasional run.

There are certain gov regulations in place that don't let the NFL be on Saturdays this early in the season, needs to be when the college season is over, but wouldn't we all rather have Monday Night Football and like Friday/Saturday night football? 4 days feels way different than 5-6.

There are certain gov regulations in place that don't let the NFL be on Saturdays this early in the season, needs to be when the college season is over, but wouldn't we all rather have Monday Night Football and like Friday/Saturday night football? 4 days feels way different than 5-6.

i like having Friday and Saturday "off" from NFL games for most of the season...TNF, all day Sunday, and MNF is good commitment. and i'm free to do other stuff on Friday and Saturday nights (or watch other things)

i like having Friday and Saturday "off" from NFL games for most of the season...TNF, all day Sunday, and MNF is good commitment. and i'm free to do other stuff on Friday and Saturday nights (or watch other things)
Saturday is for college, I can get why we wouldn't want that. But honestly if it's Friday and you're not in your 20s, whosever friends your wife wants you to go to can have the game on on the TV on that Friday, in the background, while you play Ticket To Ride. And it just seems like one day in the landscape of a short week could matter. I don't care about HS football though. :lol:

I miss the on-field Russ that would just drop the ball in the bucket to Lockett on a fly route into the EZ.

Here we are.

Colts playing like they know they're alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom