NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Irsay is like everyone knows most of my dirt. Can't snitch on me
pachah1.png

Jaccpot byke :pimp: …But yikes at the Ravens bringing on an old speed receiver that can only play 5 games max, didn’t learn from Sammy Watkins last year :lol: :smh:

of course they won’t move.. the market is too good to them…

top 5 in valuation every year, bottom five in product delivered and decision making…
If somebody promises a brand new spaceship type stadium they might consider, cuz it’s no traction on a stadium in any of the letters in the DMV :lol:

Only thing owners luv as much as money n markets is new stadiums they don’t gotta pay for

Not the juggernaut division we were sold. It’s 1 contender, 1 good team, and 2 mediocre teams
The big time free agent acquisitions of the division have not produced.

• Russell Wilson - 7 years $245M (5 TD's and 3 INT's through 6 games)
  • JC Jackson - 5 year $82M (0 INT's, 1 Pass deflection, 23 targets and allowed 17 receptions through 4 games he's played)
  • Chandler Jones - 3 years $52M (0 sacks through 5 games)
Whole lotta money for not a damn thing.

The Steelers are 2-4 and I can see them moving on from Tomlin if they finish with a terrible record.

I remember the Vikings fired Dennis Green after his one and only losing season.
Why though? They had a bridge QB and he was so bad that they moved to a rookie QB. Steelers pride themselves on continuity and this team was projected to be the worst in the division. Don’t think the Vikings and the Steelers are really comparable here

The big time free agent acquisitions of the division have not produced.

• Russell Wilson - 7 years $245M (5 TD's and 3 INT's through 6 games)
  • JC Jackson - 5 year $82M (0 INT's, 1 Pass deflection, 23 targets and allowed 17 receptions through 4 games he's played)
  • Chandler Jones - 3 years $52M (0 sacks through 5 games)
Whole lotta money for not a damn thing.

I was actually surprised Staley benched JC last night. It was absolutely warranted, I just didn't think Staley would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom