NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My unofficial/official Hot Seat List after Week 6:

HE GONE
Matt Rhule (Panthers) - Back to college you go.

The Hottest Seats
Ron Rivera (Commanders) - Even though they won, Riverboat still has the hottest of all seats.
Dan Campbell (Lions) - Can the Lions win some games after the bye?

Seat's Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - 1-4 team that could be 3-2 right now.
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos) - Russell Wilson has fallen off a cliff and Nathaniel's playcalling isn't Hack-ing-ett. (pun intended)
Kilff Kingsbury (Cardinals) - Is Thursday a Double XP night?
Dennis Allen (Saints) - Just keep losing though, so the Eagles can get a high draft pick. :lol:
Kevin Stefanski (Browns) - Unless you-know-who wins them six in a row at the end of the season when he gets back, Stefanski will become another Browns gone by the wayside.
Lovie Smith (Texans) - I don't have much to say about Lovie.
Doug Pederson (Jaguars) - He's officially on the list after losing three in a row.
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - If they beat the Dolphins this week, I'll take him off the list.

I forgot to add Matt LaFluer (Packers) to the list.

I just need to mind dump some things here about my trip to Miami...

Miami definitely has beautiful women, which isn't shocking, but it's the ratio. 9 out of 10 women are beautiful. It's just unreal. Never came close to seeing anything like it

Yes, I have felt humidity like that...in Northern Minnesota in August...Not October. I pretty much had to sleep all day yesterday because my body was dead. We were in the visiting sideline, practically field level and a friend sent me the image that was shown on the broadcast of the field being 30° hotter than the registered temp. In fairness, the players got high powered fans to sit in front of... :lol:

I love Joe Robbie stadium. I liked the old school feel. I know they put a gazillion dollars into renovation, but from the seats, it just looks like they lathered teal paint on the concrete, added a few aesthetic touches to the exterior and put in a new scoreboard and added the Hard Rock Logo...location of it is meh, but the accessibility is way better than Levi's. Fans were cool. Never a hostile feeling ever. I had fun and recommend to those who haven't been. My recommendation is sit on the home sideline (shaded) and drink 2 waters for every 2 alcoholic drinks. I had no water, thus died (even vets make rookie mistakes). :lol:

Last edited:
*sideline not endzone.

And I forgot to mention...seeing Cook on the game sealing TD run...virtually untouched. EASY speed. And Jefferson...the way that dude moves is like silk.

I still rooted for Teddy though too. Not outwardly...maybe once or twice. :lol:

And Peterson ain't washed. He might be a washed version of his prime self, but he was all over. All I saw on passes to our sideline was 7...he can read an offense like a mofo...sometimes a step or 2 behind, but I'd say still better than most...toughest position in all of sports so I gotta give him a shoutout with the **** he gets.

Last edited:
Yea looking back at it, I miss the feel of the old school orange bowl.. felt more like a bigger high school stadium than anything and wasn’t in Fort Lauderdale

Granted it’s easier for me now if I ever decide to go since I stay in that aventura area

But the heat ain’t no joke.. I’m extremely selective with my outdoor activities and attire

If you expecting me to be outside in pants past my knees and/or a shirt past my elbows better make sure there is plenty of shade and a whole bunch of fans at the least

Shhh.. just to make sure im drinking enough water I grab a bottle every time I leave the house

Yea looking back at it, I miss the feel of the old school orange bowl.. felt more like a bigger high school stadium than anything and wasn’t in Fort Lauderdale

Granted it’s easier for me now if I ever decide to go since I stay in that aventura area

But the heat ain’t no joke.. I’m extremely selective with my outdoor activities and attire

If you expecting me to be outside in pants past my knees and/or a shirt past my elbows better make sure there is plenty of shade and a whole bunch of fans at the least

Shhh.. just to make sure im drinking enough water I grab a bottle every time I leave the house

Been to miami a couple times and you aint lyin. It’s not my favorite place to go but the scenery is definitely 10/10. You can always tell who’s a local and who’s a visitor by how they dress. And most ppl don’t realize theres a whole lot more of miami than just south beach. SB is just where the tourists are 😂

And most ppl don’t realize theres a whole lot more of miami than just south beach. SB is just where the tourists are 😂

Facts. I haven’t been to south beach in years. No interest in going out there. It always cracks me up how everything is called “South Beach” when they’re covering events down here. Before Dolphins/Bills, the broadcast had shots of Bills fans partying on Fort Lauderdale beach and they still called it “South Beach” even though it’s an hour away and not even in the same county :lol:

Last edited:
Yea, I think the last time I was on south beach was easily years ago and that was for some business shh

i avoid Miami airport like a plague.. trying even think how far south I even go when I’m over there

im even trying remember the last time I’ve worn a tie or jacket outside of a wedding or something super formal

Man I even had to tell my sis they need to start planning Disney or whatever trips for only certain times of the year

just asking for the shh to be miserable with that combo of sun, walking, crowds and waiting

I don't go to amusement parks without a fast lane pass anymore. Spend your whole day in line.

Man I even had to tell my sis they need to start planning Disney or whatever trips for only certain times of the year

just asking for the shh to be miserable with that combo of sun, walking, crowds and waiting

I went to orlando/disney around memorial day last year (2021). crowds werent bad because it was still kinda limited capacity due to covid. Anyway, my lady & i took a 10 minute walk from point A to point B and i was drenched in sweat afterwards. Like IATT IATT said, no breeze, sun = brutal.

Fast forward, we were in Miami this year in July and decided to take some stroll bikes from point A to point B (1 mile ~ 5 mins). I was again drenched in sweat because of the humidity. It was madness lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom