NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'm watching any preseason games this season.

yea.. they have extended highlights and I can read about anything important plus a ton of folks do play breakdowns

as long as the important folks look like they belong and no one gets hurt, that’s all I really care about

ain’t trying get overly invested in a 5th string RB who might not even make the practice squad

also need Andre Dillard to look decent, so we can move him.. ditto minshew

would include reagor, but he looks like a lost cause

Gonna start the Drew Lock propaganda based off facing Steelers backups

hell-yea (1).gif

Josh Johnson getting his due shine on the Rob Lowe NFL Network

Seen a vid but I'll wait to something officially is reported. Can't find anything other than random social media post like above

Vid was sad regardless to who that happened to over a kid's football game :smh:

Bro I was gonna say something in here a couple of days ago but then I forgot. The new thread is gonna flourish, but the last few seasons your thread titles were A1.

Whether my team won or lost, whatever darkness I was looking into at the near end of a FF weekend, come Monday morning your thread titles would make me laugh for real. :lol:

Props to aNYone aNYone for taking the role on this season it's important work.

Annual thread is the very best of NT. :pimp:

Late RIP to Bill Russel but yall gotta understand JJ is also one of Oakland's finest. You look at the long list of names who've made it and who's gave back more and he's as good as it gets.

Aside from all that there's a reason why some of these QB are always welcome in any room in the league for decades.

There's another reason altogether why he doesn't have career earnings that match a Josh McCown or a Chad Henne. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom