NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken left foot? Damn Purdy zone. I doubt y’all want Mullens back, trade deadline’s passed even tho I know you don’t.

Well Niners fans

You now know everything you’re going to know about Jimmy G and Lance going into the offseason. What’s the plan?

Raiders still alive in the race

nah. cut it out. dont give us any kinda hope. we been dead.

lee-corso-not-so-fast.gif

Was just gonna say that, without the tweet. 3 in a row and favorable upcoming schedules...I wanna see a return of Da Raaaiiiddaaazzz.

I want the 1 seed, Eagles have the Giants twice and they go to the Bears. Hoping for some issues to pop up for Philly.

But yeah 2 seed gives us two home playoff games.

I wish we could host an NFC Championship but we have been in 3 since ‘01 and haven’t won any of them. My guess is we would have to go to Philly if we take care of business before. They finish with the same record as us or one game better, giving them the tiebreaker.

I want the Niners at home over the Cowboys now. As much as the SF defense scares me and should anybody.

Dallas I think is just too much on offense for our defense.

Jimmy a big blow, but kinda not really. They getting Lance back this month?

And if it wasn't Jimmy, it's Deebo, CMC, then guys on defense at some point. They STAY injured. Defense is the best in the game though...still wouldn't wanna see them in the playoffs.

Vikings second weekend playoff matchup against Purdy sounds like a better situation than the 1 seed, facing Dallas

Jimmy a big blow, but kinda not really. They getting Lance back this month?

And if it wasn't Jimmy, it's Deebo, CMC, then guys on defense at some point. They STAY injured. Defense is the best in the game though...still wouldn't wanna see them in the playoffs.
Lance is done until next season. Up to Purdy and Eason unless they bring someone else in. Don't even know who's available

Purdy was making some throws though

Tough break for SF, they had a legit shot with how mediocre the league is. They still have a shot, Eagles the only legit SB threat. SF can run the ball and play top flight defense.

Well Niners fans

You now know everything you’re going to know about Jimmy G and Lance going into the offseason. What’s the plan?
Unfortunately, Jimmy got injured and no one wants to see that, with that said this makes it the plan moving forward that much clearer. If Jimmy has the season of his career and leads us to another NFC championship or hell even a Super Bowl it’s real spooky. Now that he’s injured it’s Pushing Purdy moving forward. And Treys team down the road.

What makes it very interesting now is the question of “Will Trey play this season?”

Kyle and Lynch shot the questions down earlier this year, but technically Trey could be back from his injury and Activated towards the end of the year for the playoffs.

I think that possibility becomes much Realer because of Jimmy’s injury.

Always like Purdy, but he regressed every year in college. He's got the talent for sure and Shanhan drafted him for a reason. I can see Kyle making a QB out of Purdy yet....but can he improve at a rate to keep SF as legit contenders? That's really the only question for right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom