NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ryan vs Diggs

AlertBriefAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

I promise y’all that will be much happier not betting.

-Someone that has bet since 2012 but decided to take the year off voluntarily.

Imagine enjoying every upset.

Everything "scares" me as a Vikings fan. Anything in the playoffs can create a massive disappointment. Which is kinda why I'm not scared at all. I have preferences, but regardless, they're just gonna need to step up and break through against any of these teams, so....we shall see.

AFC is far from mediocre

Chiefs legit
Bills will choke early in the playoffs
Bengals are interesting, potential but I don’t trust them. Too many new pieces and still meshing.
Dolphins are not serious
Jets are too young and have a QB issue but Mike White is their best option so maybe more reps with the first team will help them.
Titans have Ryan Tannehill so no
Ravens are a joke

That covers the AFC

Yea I don't get this narrative about the AFC being so much more superior than the NFC. Outside of the Eagles, the whole league looking iffy.

Are we 🛌ing on Cincinnati? To them, they’ve lost their last game if they were able to beat Kansas City :lol:

No Mixon.

Edit: Just checked their schedule, they have vs CLE, at TB, at NE, vs BUF left. Rough as **** :lol: But we saw last playoffs they can win on the road vs. tough opponents… so…

A person doesn’t just show up at a rally unless they’re favoring one side

Dak was on that ******** to start the drive and Gilmore finally got him. :smh:

Mario Bros movie looks fun

I need to revisit how awfully bad and entertaining the 90's live action was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom