NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't disrespect Brittany. He's vocalizing what a lot of black people feel. We don't f with Biden... What I do hate is how the internet tries to paint the picture that every black person who doesn't worship democrats is somehow maga/Republican. A lot of us just genuinely don't fw politicians regardless of political affiliation. Black people aren't a monolith not all of us think alike and have the same views.

U rn

You're on the clock Micah

JoV1Ngi (1).png

I won’t pretend to know all the details about that Marine but from the outside looking in, it is wild that he gets left behind and Griner gets to come home. They should have struck a deal to grab both, imo.

Literally just touched on this... But my boy on boxden broke it down even better and he's a democrat.

Screenshot_20221208-092024.png

Only with black folks is fxck Biden equated to "Go trump." There are plenty of people who voted for Biden that don't think very highly of him now. Also, I'm pretty sure Parsons thinks the only reason why Biden got Griner back is to get black voters on his side and people immediately assume he's a Trump supporter... Sigh

Most black people I know are neutral on Biden. They neither love him or hate him. Exactly how I feel you should feel about any politician.

The select few black people I know that say "F*** Biden" either, can't vote, won't vote, loved Trump for his "honesty" or "don't believe in politics."

Most black people I know are neutral on Biden. They neither love him or hate him. Exactly how I feel you should feel about any politician.

The select few black people I know that say "F*** Biden" either, can't vote, won't vote, loved Trump for his "honesty" or "don't believe in politics."

yea most, it’s a politics/politicians in general not specifically biden.. but they see what it is with republicans

it’s just getting them and most folks in general to care enough about midterms or non presidential year stuff, like the georgia runoff

I won’t pretend to know all the details about that Marine but from the outside looking in, it is wild that he gets left behind and Griner gets to come home. They should have struck a deal to grab both, imo.

They've been trying to bring him home for years. Dude is locked up for espionage in Russia.
I don't think he's getting released anytime soon. It was either Brittany or no one.
Biden made the right choice.

Raiders playoff push begins.

There’s a chance but they have to run the table (Niners, chiefs, Steelers & Patriots not an easy final 4) & hope the Jets and/or Ravens **** the bed.

Idk, the Jets defense is hella good and if they can squeeze out enough offense with White & the running game, I think they get the 7th seed. No telling about the Ravens without Lamar but I think Huntley can hold down the fort.

Raiders would he sitting so pretty rn if we didn’t blow THREE 17 point leads and **** the bed against the high school coached Colts & got embarrassed by the ****ing Saints lol (don’t get me started on the Jacksonville game :smh: )

On the bright side, it seems Josh McDaniels has figured out his squad and how to use 17, 28 and 4 properly. Should be fun getting Waller back. Graham has the defense playing better the last month as well. Idk about the playoffs this year but I think we would be more dangerous than the Jets if we got in. Regardless im looking forward to next year and hoping for the best to finish this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom