NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Atlanta is finally starting Ridder. The whole "we have a chance to win the division" narrative never made sense.
Why didn’t that make sense? If you have a shot at the playoffs you go for it. And it isn’t like Riddler was a FRP. In fact the Falcons made 3 picks before taking him.

Word. You played with another man’s bottom for fun. ***** shut up.

That boy would’ve been the ideal candidate for the military:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell of player… on my team but come on Micah. I ain’t ever gone forget those allegations. And at Penn State of all schools.

Why didn’t that make sense? If you have a shot at the playoffs you go for it. And it isn’t like Riddler was a FRP. In fact the Falcons made 3 picks before taking him.
It didn’t make sense as justification for why Mariota should still be starting. We have a shot at the playoffs not because we good but because the bucs been mid. If he wanted to really go it for you wasn’t gonna do it still starting Mariota. This dork mean Ridder is gonna take us to the playoffs though frankly I don’t care if we miss the playoffs this season but maybe Ridder has something and the falcons get lucky and still somehow win the division. If we don’t that’s cool as long as we tried something different to see what we got and what the fire can hold instead of throwing Mariota back out there for nothing

It didn’t make sense as justification for why Mariota should still be starting. We have a shot at the playoffs not because we good but because the bucs been mid. If he wanted to really go it for you wasn’t gonna do it still starting Mariota. This dork mean Ridder is gonna take us to the playoffs though frankly I don’t care if we miss the playoffs this season but maybe Ridder has something and the falcons get lucky and still somehow win the division. If we don’t that’s cool as long as we tried something different to see what we got and what the fire can hold instead of throwing Mariota back out there for nothing

This.

I dunno. I’d stick with the guy that has you in position to win the division. If Ridder was markedly better than Mariota he would’ve been starting already. Feels like a premature punt on the season unless Ridder has made some serious strides. Only 1 game back of the division lead with the Bucs still on the schedule.

I dunno. I’d stick with the guy that has you in position to win the division. If Ridder was markedly better than Mariota he would’ve been starting already. Feels like a premature punt on the season unless Ridder has made some serious strides. Only 1 game back of the division lead with the Bucs still on the schedule.
Tbh I don’t care if Ridder actually comes good or not he’s a 3rd rounder not someone we invested a ton into but I’d rather see if he has something than watching a dude every week that clearly has nothing. Trust me man Mariota sucks. He’s cost us like the last 3 Ls because of his inability to throw handicapping the offense. If there is a chance to win the division it’s not because of him. Id argue we’d be leading the division rn by a couple games if he could actually throw the ball. Going into this season none of us expected playoffs anyway people thought this was a 2-4 win team. I’m not gonna let the bucs being mid and the falcons over performing despite the roster limitations change my expectations for the season.

So Trent Williams could’ve been in Landover for life but bitter small man Dan sent him out for a fourth rounder :smh:

Some Fuddy duddy business to one of his teammates

i thought this was going be a bigger issue when he was drafted, i mean still could been since he was pegged as a top 10, borderline top 5 guys.. but figured he'd have a huge drop out of the first because of it

So Trent Williams could’ve been in Landover for life but bitter small man Dan sent him out for a fourth rounder :smh:

and wasnt there stuff with the team doctors too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom