NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

IATT IATT you see all the flooding in Nassau? :wow: Imagine if we got a direct hit from Dorian. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Man.. when I heard that rumor about power being out for couple days because of flooding :sick:

But yea.. I went and drove downtown and was surprised because how little we really got

The Cowboys haven't won the division back-to-back years since Biggie Smalls was still alive.

I like our chances.

The Cowboys haven't won the division back-to-back years since Biggie Smalls was still alive.

I like our chances.

Fun fact I learned listening to bill simmons over/under pod, the year after the cowboys have won double digit games they have gone under the following year each time

But bill barnwell made a great point about the winning cowboys of last year, they were 8-2 in 1 score games
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ms-likeliest-decline-barnwell-picks-five-2019

If Zeke plays they’re the favorite imo. Great defense. Great offense around Dak. Best he’s ever had probably .

Real ****, if Wentz is healthy I firmly believe we’re making a deep postseason run. Whether it’s NFCCG or SB. This is the most stacked Eagles team in a long time.

Real ****, if Wentz is healthy I firmly believe we’re making a deep postseason run. Whether it’s NFCCG or SB. This is the most stacked Eagles team in a long time.

Word, it was just 2 seasons ago but I totally agree that was a while ago. Hopes are sky high!

I hate the cowboys just as much as the next but you really have the ********, an organization known for dysfunction, at number 2 in that division??

I hate the cowboys just as much as the next but you really have the ********, an organization known for dysfunction, at number 2 in that division??
Cats forget that the ******** we’re somehow in 1st place for a decent portion last season :lol: :lol:

All I’m seeing are a bunch of IF’s

IF Zeke come back

IF Wentz is healthy

So like I said, 50/50

If I’m Dallas, whenever Zeke does come back. He’s probably missing a game or two and just practicing with the team. Seems like players always get hurt when they hold out or they’re real rusty and slow their first 2-3 games back.

BF7DC566-A68F-4212-82E6-4BCA93393B3E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom