NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

So what’s the Texans next crazy move if things start going south?

Cause they could easily start the season 0-3.. they play @ saints, Jax and then @ chargers

Shhh could start 0-4, since they got panthers week 4

Hell their first 7 games fills out to: falcons, @ chiefs and then @ colts.. then they get raiders at home and jags again before the bye

O’brien gonna trade more future firsts for Melvin.

I can definitely see Jerry backloading all these deals. I’m fine with that because what IATT IATT said. It’s going to end up screwing them in the end.
People have literally said this about the Cowboys and their cap for two decades now. And it's never been an issue.

They can cut Tyron Smith in the near future and save like $40m in cap space over a couple of years... If he's not healthy or he's not back to what he was, that's easy money to save. They'll be fine.

upload_2019-9-3_11-31-49.jpeg
AP about to have to start selling plasma :smh:

I don’t think La’el has anything to do with Dak, Zeke or Coop.

Maybe Byron. But I’m pretty sure that the money has been carved out for those 3 already.

I think Byron stays if Sean Lee is Let go. Save $8mil if Tyron gets cut. Save $8mil if they cut Tyrone Crawford. Save $5mil if they cut Cam Fleming.

I think they find the room for everyone. In all honesty, I think they give this core a 3 year run and then blow it up regardless of results.

Last edited:

Fire!!

Clyde Frog Clyde Frog aside from our game.

Falcons/Vikings
Chiefs/Jags
Browns/Titans
Rams/Panthers

Want to see if the Rams have a SB hangover this season. Still think they are too talented to miss the playoffs, but they did lose some guys on Defense and I want to see how Goff shakes off that terrible SB performance.

I don’t think La’el has anything to do with Dak, Zeke or Coop.

Maybe Byron. But I’m pretty sure that the money has been carved out for those 3 already.

I think Byron stays if Sean Lee is Let go. Save $8mil if Tyron gets cut. Save $8mil if they cut Tyrone Crawford. Save $5mil if they cut Cam Fleming.

I think they find the room for everyone. In all honesty, I think they give this core a 3 year run and then blow it up regardless of results.

Exactly. Tyrone Crawford gone be gone. Taco Charlton gone be gone soon too. Although he on his rookie deal. Malik Collins gotta get paid soon, though

Cowboys already a top heavy team and cowboys talking about cutting people like that won’t have an impact

Who replaces Tyron smith?

And we’ve already seen the drop off with the guys who they have paid (or about to pay) , once the quality of OLine goes down.. even if it still has 3 all pros there

Cowboys already a top heavy team and cowboys talking about cutting people like that won’t have an impact

Who replaces Tyron smith?

And we’ve already seen the drop off with the guys who they have paid (or about to pay) , once the quality of OLine goes down.. even if it still has 3 all pros there

Sean Lee and Tyrone Crawford are replaceable at this point especially Lee due to Jaylon and Vander Esch being so good.

Tyron it all depends on how his year goes truthfully. I doubt they cut him. In all honesty, it’ll likely get restructured and he’ll probably lose some money on the back side. He’ll only have $5mil guaranteed left, with 4 year $50mil left to his deal Starting in 2020

Sean Lee and Tyrone Crawford are replaceable at this point especially Lee due to Jaylon and Vander Esch being so good.

Tyron it all depends on how his year goes truthfully. I doubt they cut him. In all honesty, he’ll probably sacrifice money on the back side.

I see your point

But the cowboys problem is they still need at least a 3rd LB to start, right now that 3rd LB is Sean lee.. yes the other 2 guys can do a ton and cover for guys, but you need other guys

It’s like with Demarcus Lawrence, need 3 other guys on the line (and the talk is replacing guys, but you still gotta do it).. and like above, that’s before you account for depth

Replacing a Tyron smith is easier said than done, as cowboys have learned when dude has been out.. or even replacing a Doug free

If amari and Byron Jones are gone, those DBs and WRs fall off HARD.. I mean witten was brought back for a reason

The team is very very very top heavy, even within the starting units

There’s plenty of fat to trim on that Cowboys roster if need be.

The idea they’re extending other guys without knowing where the money for the other three or four guys is coming from is dumb.

Who have the Cowboys lost or had to let walk because of the cap in recent memory? They don’t lose guys they want to keep.

It’s really not that top heavy, but sure.

It’s not?

So if amari’s foot is an issue, who’s the number 1 receiving target of the offense?

If that year away hits witten, what threat is at TE?

Who starts at LB if Sean lee or either of the other 2 guys go down?

Tyron smith’s back becomes an issue, who’s starting at LT?

Byron smith and amari walk, what’s the state of the DBs and WRs?

Demarcus gets hurt, where is the pass rush coming from?

It’s not?

So if amari’s foot is an issue, who’s the number 1 receiving target of the offense?

it's cowboy fan denial.

It’s not?

You could say the same about basically every team.

What if Sean Lee or either of the other 2 go down lol.

They have 3 great line backers. Granted Sean Lee gonna go down but how is that not deep.

You could say the same about basically every team.

I literally can’t think of another super bowl contending team where 1 injury/suspension/whatever outside of QB at so many positions would have the level of impact as it would with them

If memory serves me correctly, they’re like 0-6 without Tyron smith

Sure losing your starting QB is a blow for any team.. but if your individual units are that dependent on 1 guy

Like take there dline, without Demarcus Lawrence, is taco Charlton the next best guy?

Back
Top Bottom