NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Correction - probably 2 (maybe more) of Dak, Zeke, Cooper, or Byron Jones aren't getting paid.

I’m pretty sure jerry will get something done with everyone but Byron jones, but team is screwed in 2 seasons even with the cap raising each season

Man, I don't think they'll be able to sign three out of the four. Especially with Jerry handling it all.

Man, I don't think they'll be able to sign three out of the four. Especially with Jerry handling it all.

Jerry going backload the deals and end up having to cut important people (or not be able to pay future people) but he’ll still have cap hits for a season or two after (like with romo and dez)

It’s situations like that where the cowboys not having a GM or at least someone who gets the cap, would help

I dunno, maybe they figure they’ll have to cut smith soon because of his back and Conor Williams can then play one of the tackle spot

I still don't get why Doctson was let go, what WRs are better than him? He's been solid and why the **** didn't the Giants go get him?

La'el Collins a fool. He would have been the highest paid RT if he hit the open market. OL is where teams are overpaying like crazy right now.

Teams willing to overpay on RT’s that are usually guys that are run supporters but want to pay pennies to RB’s?

I guess that fits ether Cowboys pretty well then lol.

I can definitely see Jerry backloading all these deals. I’m fine with that because what IATT IATT said. It’s going to end up screwing them in the end.

Given how much average tackles are getting paid right now I don’t think it matters

But I only know of dude is a liability or not really that good and kinda the poster boy of the slide of that oline from zeke’s rookie year

But maybe he’s better than I know of since I don’t watch all their games

But I only know of dude is a liability or not really that good and kinda the poster boy of the slide of that oline from zeke’s rookie year

But maybe he’s better than I know of since I don’t watch all their games

If I recall that was at Guard no?

If I recall that was at Guard no?

Both, at least from what I remember/known.. basically they were big screwed if smith was out because it allowed them to help a ton on the other side

Clearly they have the top tier 3 guys.. and seemingly get dragged down by the other 2 spots.. it’s why I assumed they take Connor Williams over say someone who was projected more to guard over right tackle

upload_2019-9-3_11-31-49.jpeg

So what’s the Texans next crazy move if things start going south?

Cause they could easily start the season 0-3.. they play @ saints, Jax and then @ chargers

Shhh could start 0-4, since they got panthers week 4

Hell their first 7 games fills out to: falcons, @ chiefs and then @ colts.. then they get raiders at home and jags again before the bye

Back
Top Bottom