NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I mean.. jay z isn’t out here sexually assaulting women... ?

Either way, I’m interested to see how this pans out. I’m just skeptical because this is the NFL. They haven’t exactly been a leader for inciting change, even if it’s within their own game

Just have to wait and see where this heads, but I’ve got somewhat of an idea already.

I mean.. jay z isn’t out here sexually assaulting women... ?

Either way, I’m interested to see how this pans out. I’m just skeptical because this is the NFL. They haven’t exactly been a leader for inciting change, even if it’s within their own game

Just have to wait and see where this heads, but I’ve got somewhat of an idea already.
When Jay-Z gets J. Cole, Meek Mill & Kendrick performing at halftime, ****** will forget they mad

I'll spread you out.

giphy.gif

I doubt J cole ever performs but who knows.

People not going to worry about this next week tbh

Yea.. meek the only one of that list I think he’d get.. then he’d have to get wifey to do him a solid just to get the beyhive on his side

Maybe that’s what the owners are betting on secretly, the backdoor to Beyoncé and the hive

I feel like it’s bad to use fantasy to judge someone but they’re so close that the only way I can decide is by saying if I had to choose one or the other in fantasy I’m taking CMC

Back
Top Bottom