NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Will be interesting to see Kamara no longer with Ingram. CMC was really carrying the full load.

That's the only thing that would push me to say CMC over Alvin at this point. We've seen CMC be the bell cow, haven't seen that with Alvin yet cause Ingram was there.

So we'll see. I personally love Kamara man, he a bad boy.

Which RB is better? Kamara or Mccaffrey?

Without factoring in contracts

I’d take CMC.. both are obviously very good.. but cmc doing work with cam playing with a bum shoulder while kamara had that offense and the dome and ain’t like Carolina line is saints level.. also coaching

I really don’t get it.

NFL paid jay z money for him to ask “what’s next?” Is jay z himself going to be the person that’s finding out this plan?

I’m not following this initiative.

Packers first team O playing the entire first quarter tonight. Pumped to finally get a glimpse of this offense.

I voted CMC for the poll because he really hasn't had anyone significant behind him. Don't mess me with J-Stew talk either.

I think a better poll would be Kamara or Hunt :nerd: .

I keep forgetting the Browns have Hunt.

The browns don’t rebuild they reload.

CMC> Kamara.

CMac is a tick faster. We don’t even know if Kamara can handle the work load of being THE guy.

Player wise.

I think Kamara just because I feel like he's a little more dangerous. I like CMC, I never got why people were deading him after like 2 games, he can play, but I think Kamara is just a smidge better overall. Bigger homerun threat imo, fewer touches has limited what his numbers could look like with CMC's, but also opens the door whether he can handle more touches or not, I realize that.

I'd be happy with either, think they're both great, but gun to my head I would lean Kamara.

C12E87F4-C597-43E6-A8CB-EF76C2BEAEAF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom