NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Dakota aint wrong tho.

That's what the market bears as of now.

Anyone that's next up gets the bag. Jimmy was the highest paid after playing an aight 5 games.

Say what you want about Dak; but in a short 3 years he's won ROTY, made 2 Pro Bowls, made the playoffs twice, and has always been above .500.

He has the accolades but I think we all know, including Cowboys management, if you put literally any halfway decent quarterback behind one of the best OL’s possibly ever assembled, one of the best RB’s of this decade and a very good defense then they SHOULD make the playoffs. And the Pro Bowls will come just off the Cowboys popularity alone most of the time as well as so many QB’s dropping out of it each year.

Dude is averaging 22 TD’s per year and wants more than $30 mill per season? Wentz played 5 less games and had a bad year by his standards and still only threw for one less TD than him. Trubisky threw for more TD’s than Dak ever has last year and they don’t even want him to throw like that. Eli threw for one less TD than him last year and that dude is 38 years old and was running for his life 90% of the time.

He has the accolades but I think we all know, including Cowboys management, if you put literally any halfway decent quarterback behind one of the best OL’s possibly ever assembled, one of the best RB’s of this decade and a very good defense then they SHOULD make the playoffs. And the Pro Bowls will come just off the Cowboys popularity alone most of the time as well as so many QB’s dropping out of it each year.

Dude is averaging 22 TD’s per year and wants more than $30 mill per season? Wentz played 5 less games and had a bad year by his standards and still only threw for one less TD than him. Trubisky threw for more TD’s than Dak ever has last year and they don’t even want him to throw like that. Eli threw for one less TD than him last year and that dude is 38 years old and was running for his life 90% of the time.
So a team is suppose to NOT try and put a great online in front of there QB? A team is suppose to NOT have a great RB???

Do y’all understand how ridiculous that sounds?

I’m not disagreeing with you about Daks skill level, but using the fact the the Cowboys built a solid team is a terrible reason.

Essentially it’s Dak’s fault that his team did a good job at drafting???? A good job which included drafting their starting QB in the 4th round.

The truth is Dak is average ;maybe slightly above average at his position.

His position just happens to be QB. He gonna get the bag.

So a team is suppose to NOT try and put a great online in front of there QB? A team is suppose to NOT have a great RB???

Do y’all understand how ridiculous that sounds?

I’m not disagreeing with you about Daks skill level, but using the fact the the Cowboys built a solid team is a terrible reason.

Essentially it’s Dak’s fault that his team did a good job at drafting???? A good job which included drafting their starting QB in the 4th round.

The truth is Dak is average ;maybe slightly above average at his position.

His position just happens to be QB. He gonna get the bag.

Bro...what are you talking about....

Nobody said they weren’t supposed to put those things around him. Just saying the pieces around him are more of the reason for those accolades than his actual talent.

Bro...what are you talking about....

Nobody said they weren’t supposed to put those things around him. Just saying the pieces around him are more of the reason for those accolades than his actual talent.
You can say that about any position tho.

Football is the ultimate team sport.

According to you the Cowboys shouldn’t pay Zeke either because of their great O-line. 2 things can be true ya know. Zeke, Daks and Amari’s success is heavily predicated on that Oline.

But that shouldn’t be the reason they shouldn’t get paid.

You can say that about any position tho.

Football is the ultimate team sport.

According to you the Cowboys shouldn’t pay Zeke either because of their great O-line. 2 things can be true ya know. Zeke, Daks and Amari’s success is heavily predicated on that Oline.

But that shouldn’t be the reason they shouldn’t get paid.

You keep putting random words in my mouth and jumping to extreme conclusions :lol:

Zeke was a top 4 pick who has lead the league in rushing for two out of his first three years in the league.

Dak was a 4th rounder that hasn’t even been able to muster up more than 23 TD’s any of his three years and is a year removed from a 22 TD/13 INT season.

For reference...Blake Bortles had a 35 TD season then the following year had his team a play away from beating Brady in the AFC Championship and going to the Super Bowl...and then a year later he is now the Rams backup QB.

I’m not getting banned this season.

You my dude but

giphy.gif

In for a new NFL season.

You keep putting random words in my mouth and jumping to extreme conclusions :lol:

Zeke was a top 4 pick who has lead the league in rushing for two out of his first three years in the league.

Dak was a 4th rounder that hasn’t even been able to muster up more than 23 TD’s any of his three years and is a year removed from a 22 TD/13 INT season.

For reference...Blake Bortles had a 35 TD season then the following year had his team a play away from beating Brady in the AFC Championship and going to the Super Bowl...and then a year later he is now the Rams backup QB.
Not putting words in your mouth broski.

These are your ideations.

Plus your argument hinging on Daks total TD numbers is true but misguided.

A QB doesn’t really need to pass for 40tds when there RB is a ”top 4 pick who has lead the league in rushing for two out of his first three years in the league”.

*for further proof of this point peep Drew Bress’ 2017 stats.

Back
Top Bottom