NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I'm sleep on hines ward even though I watched him play every sunday for years :lol:. He's not in the HOF yet, man.

Clearly I understand it's a team game. The steelers weren't winning SB's because Ben was an elite level QB.

I understand your point of Eli not playing with some of the best of the best like Ben and Rivers.. Even though Eli definitely played with some very good players..

The fact of the matter is, whether you play with HOFer's or not, that doesn't gage the individual talent discussion between Ben, Rivers and Eli. That was my point.

My favorite out the bunch has always been Philip Rivers. Ben and Eli interchangeable. Eli is no slouch though. I’m just saying, Ben and Roethlisberger arguably played with, and had better teammates. No fault of their own. But Eli gets slighted all the time.

So Jamal Adams’ agent is going to ask the Jets for a trade now? This is a trend?

As if these players that have done this shouldn’t have known their teams were going to suck before the season.

The Bron player empowerment movement spending to the league has been great to see :pimp:

Glad to see more players starting to take their careers into their own hands given how much they sacrifice their bodies for these teams.

easy for us to say. our team is good and people want to play for us :lol:

source.gif

Will always be on the side of players regardless though :lol:

They better trade Adams while he got value. I’m telling you. He’s garbage. 1 interception in 3 years. Get em gone

Back
Top Bottom