NFL Week 10 Review

laugh.gif

1. Patriots
2. Colts (Get well soon)
laugh.gif

3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Steelers

Hopefully, Adrian Peterson isn't injured too bad.
Rams beat Saints.
laugh.gif

The Colts need to get it together...mentally and physically. We'll be okay come playoff time.
pimp.gif

But until then, the Colts =

fraudalert.gif

roll.gif

At least we don't have a huge target on our backs. We saw what happened when we went 13-0. Came into the playoffs slow and lazy...win nothing. Then...welose to the Texans and get smashed by the Jaguars at the end of last season and win the Superbowl.
pimp.gif
This ain't the BCS where every season win or lossmatters, children.
grin.gif

The Chiefs are bad. Really bad.
I could have told you that at some point AD was gonna get injured.

It's sad that the Pats have done what they have done this year with Seymour, Harrison and Maroney for most of the year.

under what grounds makes the colts better then the cowboys?? im not even talking as a cowboys fan just asking a question? yall make it seem like the colts arehead and shoulders better then the cowboys

-Where's our salty Panthers' fan at?
-Saints got it turned around against some bad teams. Now they get whopped by the Rams...
laugh.gif

-On that note, the NFC South still sucks. I still say 8-8 wins the division.
-Before Gunna gets to it, props to Fred Taylor on 10,000 yards. And we might see Warrick Dunn (58 more yards) and LT both get it next week. (LT could still doit tonight, he was 167 off before tonight's game.)
-Something Joka once said about Westbrook...
-Detroit. -18 yards rushing.
eek.gif
roll.gif

-Grossman, off the bench and...

im-goin-deep-fan-club.jpg

Packers>Cowboys...but thats just me and i know people hate the packers so i have my flame suit on

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

under what grounds makes the colts better then the cowboys?? im not even talking as a cowboys fan just asking a question? yall make it seem like the colts are head and shoulders better then the cowboys

Under what grounds made the Cowboys better than the Colts after our loss last week to the Patriots?

We gave the Patriots a lot of firsts last week...first to keep them scoreless after the first quarter, first to have a lead on them at half time, largestdeficit so far this season...and I'm sure some other firsts. We competed with them better than any teamthey've faced all year with X amount of key guys out. Of course, we still lost. You don't have to tell me that. But, we proved, thus far, that we canplay with them the best. We played great football against them for 3.5 quarters. The game was decided within the last 3 minutes of the game. What other teamcan say that?

I know someone will talk about today's game against the Chargers or whatever. That's great and all. We just got to get healthy and try to learn howto play with the guys we have left until players return. I'm certain many of them will be back by post season.
The Pats, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, andmaybe even the Giants are just in better shape than we are right now. They're all playing pretty good football. We'll see what happens. Until then,that's my opinion.

- Chris Henry.
pimp.gif

- The Bengals.
sick.gif
Seven field goals makes up all your points, and they ALLcome in the RED ZONE?
indifferent.gif
Disgusting.
- The Patriots probably still won a game today.
- Ahmad Bradshaw, I see you with that 90 yard kick return (that got called back
grin.gif
).
pimp.gif

- The Browns won't go anywhere without a defense.

That's it for now.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so because you ALMOST beat the pats it makes the colts better then the cowboys??
Of course, we still lost. You don't have to tell me that. But, we proved, thus far, that we can play with them the best. We played great football against them for 3.5 quarters. The game was decided within the last 3 minutes of the game. What other team can say that?
grin.gif

This dude really made this post to beat S4L3 and say the Colts are better than the Boys. LOLame.

The damn Colts game aint even over and they ain't lookin good.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

We gave the Patriots a lot of firsts last week...first to keep them scoreless after the first quarter, first to have a lead on them at half time, largest deficit so far this season...and I'm sure some other firsts. We competed with them better than any team they've faced all year with X amount of key guys out. Of course, we still lost. You don't have to tell me that. But, we proved, thus far, that we can play with them the best. We played great football against them for 3.5 quarters. The game was decided within the last 3 minutes of the game. What other team can say that?

I know someone will talk about today's game against the Chargers or whatever. That's great and all. We just got to get healthy and try to learn how to play with the guys we have left until players return. I'm certain many of them will be back by post season.
The Pats, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, and maybe even the Giants are just in better shape than we are right now. They're all playing pretty good football. We'll see what happens. Until then, that's my opinion.
nerd.gif
When people wanted to talk about the Cowboys having several starters out, you wanted to poo-poo it like it wasn't any type of big deal that theBoys were playing without a 1,000 yard receiver, their starting NT and LB, an elite CB, then their other starting CB got hurt...Now that the Colts are beinghit with some injuries, you're looking for people to say 'Well, yeah...They've got guys hurt so disregard everything that's happening rightnow'...The Colts competed against the Pats at a high level for 3+ quarters...The Cowboys were in the game at the end of the 3rd quarter, and were drivingfor the lead before a drive-killing penalty stalled the offense and it snowballed from there. Regardless, comparing what teams did against the Patriotsisn't a great barometer... Obviously the Pats are the best team in football right now, but I don't think you can clearly say the Colts are better thanthe Cowboys, or vice versa right now...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

We gave the Patriots a lot of firsts last week...first to keep them scoreless after the first quarter, first to have a lead on them at half time, largest deficit so far this season...and I'm sure some other firsts. We competed with them better than any team they've faced all year with X amount of key guys out. Of course, we still lost. You don't have to tell me that. But, we proved, thus far, that we can play with them the best. We played great football against them for 3.5 quarters. The game was decided within the last 3 minutes of the game. What other team can say that?

I know someone will talk about today's game against the Chargers or whatever. That's great and all. We just got to get healthy and try to learn how to play with the guys we have left until players return. I'm certain many of them will be back by post season.
The Pats, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, and maybe even the Giants are just in better shape than we are right now. They're all playing pretty good football. We'll see what happens. Until then, that's my opinion.
nerd.gif
When people wanted to talk about the Cowboys having several starters out, you wanted to poo-poo it like it wasn't any type of big deal that the Boys were playing without a 1,000 yard receiver, their starting NT and LB, an elite CB, then their other starting CB got hurt...Now that the Colts are being hit with some injuries, you're looking for people to say 'Well, yeah...They've got guys hurt so disregard everything that's happening right now'...The Colts competed against the Pats at a high level for 3+ quarters...The Cowboys were in the game at the end of the 3rd quarter, and were driving for the lead before a drive-killing penalty stalled the offense and it snowballed from there. Regardless, comparing what teams did against the Patriots isn't a great barometer... Obviously the Pats are the best team in football right now, but I don't think you can clearly say the Colts are better than the Cowboys, or vice versa right now...

For one, I don't follow your team so I don't know who was all out for your game against the Patriots. Regardless, we both had key players outagainst them and who faired the best? That's all I'm saying. You all ask me why I would say the Colts are better than the Cowboys and I'm answeringthem...from my own opinion and point of view.
For real.

shoes really effect your life that much, P?
No. Calm down.
laugh.gif

-The Packers will beat the Cowboys by 14-17 points in 3 weeks.
-Detroit will finish 2-5 and miss out on the playoffs at 8-8.
-Ryan Grant has 2, 100 yard games in 3 starts, could he be the missing piece to the puzzle?

Back
Top Bottom