NFL Week 10 Review

^It will be a good game, no doubt...but the Pack THRASHING the D-Boys? That deserves the honor of my very first
indifferent.gif
Stop that.

Seriously...kill that noise.

Na...but I'm dead serious...its not funny anymore.

Ill save further comments 4 the game thread...see yall in Big D.

Someone is going to eventually lose their starting job as a Charger CB...

Cro is just plain(playing) silly right now.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Well anyway, this is how us steelers fans like it.....under the radar baby just like 05....and for those sayin Ben isn't an elite QB.....last time Ichecked, 2nd most efficient QB behind the golden boy

Albert Haynesworth just earned himself an even bigger contract today

Yup son needs to come to the CHI and We will give you Walker and some other guys.

Cro aint having no career games Cro is a beast and is the most athletic corner in the NFL

And son can have Devin Hester Impact at 3 positions if the chargers want him to

packers with another sweet w, i just hope they take the remainder of the season ONE game at a time and don't get ahead of themselves IE looking ahead tothe lions, cowboys, lions games.....

lmao im wonderin if all the people gettin all hyped and lookin forward to the Packers and the Boys game realize that their most likely not gonna be able toeven watch the!#+%$

lmao im wonderin if all the people gettin all hyped and lookin forward to the Packers and the Boys game realize that their most likely not gonna be able to even watch the!#+%$

i dont have NFLN but ive solved the problem... ill be watching

u would be crying too if u had a QB that makes Philip Rivers look like Montana, an o-line that couldn't block a stone, WRs that couldn't catch withvelcro, blahblahblah

lol @ the charger fan. yea the 49ers are a stinkin joke but at least we got super bowl xxix on you guys.

even though its been a good almost 13 years since that good day.

the rams will soon be tied with the 49ers for last in the nfc worst soon.

yeah i was tempted to make post number 4 about them. the 2007 49ers have no heart or desire to win case closed.

now on to the rest of week 10 in review.

the rams might finish strong and win about 5 games with the schedule they have.

im finally a beleiver in this years cowboys team.

there is no way in hell a team other then the chargers wins the afc west

ill think of more later

I think they said this was the first or one of the very few times that a team (Colts) wasn't able to dress the league minimum. Injuries are apart of everysport...especially football. However, our situation is simply excessive and if you feel that hasn't dictated some things for the past few weeks, Idon't know what to tell you. I know Dungy didn't want to make excuses and said that the Colts need to simply make it happen and play "Coltsfootball". But, the Colts aren't even capable of doing that. I haven't seen Peyton in the huddle for literally years.

Freeney is now out for a few weeks to add onto the abundance of injures but, at least we were able to pick up Simeon Rice.

The Pack is back....Watch out!
Adrian Who? Nah, get well soon kid.
St.Louis will win the NFC west? ( Maybe? )
Cromartie is playing lights out
The colts will still get to the AFC championship game
The 49ers arent looking good at all
The ravens are still the worst team in the league
Ryan Grant= Dorsey Levens Jr? I sure hope so....

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Ryan Grant= [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Dorsey Levens[/color] Jr? I sure hope so....

That one year (1996 play offs and all of 1997?) was da bizness
pimp.gif

i really thought the raiders would win at least 7 games this season. sucks watchin them lose the way they do 4 out of our 7 loses came down to like the last 5or less of the game. i still think Kiffen doing a good job out there besides some of the play callin but what else can you do wit the personal at WR we haveand the line cant pass protect its going to be a long rest of the season for the raider nation

Back
Top Bottom